MARQUETTE, Mich., July 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Pioneer Surgical Technology, Inc., a leading innovator in the design and manufacture of spinal and orthopaedic implants and instruments, has named Thomas J. McLeer as its new Chief Marketing Officer & General Manager of Spinal Operations, effective June 1, 2009.
Mr. McLeer, who had been Vice President of Sales & Marketing at Archus Orthopedics, will be in charge of managing and directing all of Pioneer's spinal operations, including marketing and sales.
"Tom brings real world spine experience to a high class organization," noted Jeff Millin, President & CEO of Pioneer Surgical Technology. "He will be a great addition to help us maintain our high growth rate."
Before joining Pioneer Surgical Technology, Inc., Mr. McLeer was responsible for directing all aspects of the creation of a new spinal implant segment at Archus Orthopedics, including world-wide strategy, growth, and development. He developed marketing, distribution, and training to facilitate clinical efforts and established local representation to handle cases in the United States, Europe, South America, and China.
Prior to Archus Orthopedics, Mr. McLeer held the role of Vice President of Business Development at Spinal Concepts, Inc. Previous to that he served as Vice President of Marketing at Interpore Cross, Inc., and in various product management roles at Zimmer, Inc. He also gained market experience serving in sales representative roles at Intermedics Associates, Inc., Howmedica-Johnson, Inc., and Abbott Laboratories early in his career.
Mr. McLeer has also been named inventor on numerous issued or pending medical device patents. Mr. McLeer holds a B.S. in Business Administration and Marketing from
SOURCE Pioneer Surgical Technology, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Pioneer Surgical Technology Hires Vice President of New Business Development
2. PSI Brings its Pioneering Efforts to a Close
3. Brandeis neuroscientist wins NIH directors Pioneer Award
4. Siemens Building Technologies Pioneers Wireless Solution for St. Anthonys Sensitive Environment
5. Governor Rendell Accepts National Health Care Reform Pioneer Award
6. Pioneer Surgical Technology Hires New Spinal Franchise Manager
7. American Heart Association Congratulates Pioneer Heart Surgeon for Being Named Recipient of Congressional Gold Medal Award
8. Loma Linda University to Dedicate Proton Treatment Center to Cancer Therapy Pioneer James M. Slater, M.D.
9. Antibody Engineering Company f-star Appoints Three Pioneers in Antibody Engineering and Development to its Newly Established Scientific Advisory Board
10. American Academy of Ophthalmology Mourns Loss of Judah Folkman, MD, Pioneering Researcher
11. Boston IVF is First in Northeast to Offer Pioneering Test of Womens Biological Clock