Record Delays This Holiday Season May Lead to Kissing in Coach
CHICAGO, Dec. 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The thought of flying during the holidays normally conjures up images of screaming kids with colds, cancelled flights and less-than-enthused flight attendants who keep bumping into your elbow with the drink cart. But holiday travel isn't all bad news. With AXE's "Best and Worst Airports to Make a Connection" study, which was announced today, you can easily identify the airports that give you the best chance for meeting that special someone this holiday travel season.
AXE, a leader in men's grooming and known commentator on the chemistry
between 18-24 year-old guys and girls, worked with Sperling's BestPlaces to
commission a study targeting the country's largest metropolitan airports
and unveiled some surprising results.
AXE's Best Airports For AXE's Worst Airports For
"Making a Connection" "Making A Connection"
(1) Philadelphia Int'l (1) Oakland Int'l
(2) Newark Int'l (2) San Jose Int'l
(3) John F. Kennedy Int'l (3) McCarran Int'l
(New York, NY) (Las Vegas, NV)
(4) Washington-Dulles Int'l (4) Orlando Int'l
(5) LaGuardia Int'l (New York, NY) (5) Los Angeles Int'l
(6) Port Columbus Int'l (OH) (6) Sky Harbor Int'l (Phoenix, AZ)
(7) Detroit Metropolitan (7) Midway Int'l (Chicago, IL)
(8) Logan Int'l (Boston, MA) (8) Tampa Int'l
(9) Dallas/Ft. Worth Int'l (9) Sacramento Int'l
(10) San Francisco Int'l (10) Hobby (Houston, TX)
More Than Just Brotherly Love
Surprisingly, the best airport for connecting with someone is
Philadelphia International. Thanks to some of the nation's longest and most
frequent flight delays (32 percent of all flights, averaging 60
Copyright©2007 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved