CHAPEL HILL, N.C., June 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Two-thirds of companies find that a vertical quality and compliance model effectively increases internal efficiencies compared to a horizontal model. However, according to a recent study by Best Practices, LLC's GLOBAL BENCHMARKING COUNCIL, having a single Q&C organization per function does not help reduce operating costs, an increasingly important challenge in today's economic landscape.
How efficient and effective are quality and compliance processes at your company?
Download a complimentary research briefing at http://www3.best-in-class.com/gr193.htm to view key study objectives, a list of benchmarked companies, selected key findings, commonly used quality and compliance management structures and their effectiveness, reorganization trends and more. This partner-driven primary research is an example of how we support quality executives with relevant metrics and best practices for strategic decision-making.
Recently Added Research for Partners include:
Discuss your specific business dilemmas in a Guided Virtual Presentation of our decision support services with Elizabeth Winstead, director of solutions. Please sign up now at http:
SOURCE Best Practices, LLC
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Mylan Commences Tender Offers and Consent Solicitations for Its 5.750% Senior Notes Due 2010 and 6.375% Senior Notes Due 2015 in Connection With Its Proposed Acquisition of Mercks Generic Pharmaceutical Business
2. Arena Pharmaceuticals to Present at the NewsMakers in the Biotech Industry Conference
3. Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd. Announces FDA Approval to Market Generic Version of Zyloprim(R)
4. Schering-Plough/Merck Pharmaceuticals Announce FDA Filing Acceptance of New Drug Application for Loratadine/Montelukast Tablet
5. Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd. Announces FDA Approval to Market Generic Version of Adipex-P(R)
6. National Pharmaceutical Council Announces New Strategic Focus, Search for New Leadership
7. Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Ltd. Announces FDA Approval to Market Generic Version of Coreg(R)
8. Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Begins Phase 2 Clinical Trial for Metastatic Melanoma
9. Par Pharmaceutical Files Form 10-K for 2006 -- Company to Hold First Analysts Meeting September 28, 2007
10. Idenix Pharmaceuticals to Present at Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
11. Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Quality: Optimizing Your Internal Process for FDA Compliance