(PRWEB) September 04, 2014
Individuals from all walks of life – from students to business professionals to retirees and everyone else – who want to improve how they cope with life’s unexpected twists, can now head to http://www.perwickstrom.com and read Per Wickstom’s latest must-read blog that could change their life – for the better.
“Many people believe that success is about having a well-developed plan and then sticking to it,” commented Per Wickstom. “And while that can happen from time to time, frankly, life doesn’t work that way. Yes, it’s important to have a good plan. But it’s even more important to have the ability to respond effectively to change.”
According to Per Wickstrom, successfully navigating life’s twists involves:
- Avoiding the trap of taking oneself too seriously. This doesn’t mean that various life situations aren’t serious and shouldn’t be treated with care, focus and concern. However, it means that those who take themselves too seriously inevitably become overrun by tension and stress, which limits their ability to take in new information and respond rather than react.
- Addressing real problems vs. denying or fleeing them. Often while there’s no way around, above or below a problem, there’s indeed a way through. This takes courage and is often easier said than done, but the rewards of even taking a small step towards a problem – instead of away from it – can be immense; even profound.
- Staying focused and avoiding distractions. It’s easy – and sometimes, inevitable – to get lost in a myriad of issues and problems. However, successful people have the focus and fortitude to finish what they start, which can include delegating effectively.
- Staying creative and fostering out-of-the-box thinking. Quite often, the best solution to a problem is not obvious, and requires looking at issues from a new perspective and through a new paradigm.
- The willingness to admit mistakes. This is easier said than done, because many people resist change for a reason of which they aren’t even consciously aware: they don’t want to admit a mistake, or sometimes, several mistakes. However, successful people – while naturally not being thrilled with making errors – recognize that solving the problem is infinitely more important than preserving their ego.
“And most importantly,” added Per Wickstrom, “successful people do not believe that drugs and alcohol can somehow help them become more successful. Once this belief takes root, drug and alcohol abuse and then addiction becomes much more likely, and that unleashes a world of extremely serious problems that can frankly be impossible to solve without enrolling in an in-patient rehab facility.”
The full text of Per Wickstrom’s latest blog post entitled “How to Cope with Life’s Unexpected Twists” at
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Amber Howe, Executive Director BDR, at (231) 887-4590 or ahowe(at)rehabadmin(dot)com.
About Per Wickstrom
Per Wickstrom is the President and Founder of Best Drug Rehabilitation, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center focused on helping individuals through holistic and natural methods. Per believes that it's never too late to turn your life around and do something positive with your life - he is living proof that hard work, perseverance, and a positive attitude can overcome any negative situation.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Per-Wickstrom/09/prweb12143405.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2014 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Per Wickstrom’s Latest Blog Post Provides 10 Tips to Help Leaders Maintain their Edge2
. Per Wickstrom’s Latest Blog Post Focuses on Small Changes that Can Have a Big Impact on Business3
. Per Wickstrom’s Latest Blog Post Offers Advice on Whether People Should Start Their Own Company or Stay in the Workforce4
. Per Wickstrom’s Latest Blog Post Lists 6 Ways to Light the “Fire” in Employees5
. Per Wickstrom’s Latest Blog Post Explains why Entrepreneurs Should Plan for Failure6
. Per Wickstrom’s Latest Blog Post Lists 5 Ways to Follow-up Without Being Annoying7
. Per Wickstrom’s New Blog Looks at 3 Threats to an Individual’s Rehab Program and How to Deal with Them8
. Elegant Bridesmaid Dresses For 2014, Latest Designs From UWDress.com9
. Latest ear, nose, throat, head and neck research to be presented Sept. 21-2410
. FODAY Auto Announces Its Latest Designs To Worldwide Clients11
. Latest Best Drug Rehabilitation Blog Post Looks at 6 Ways to Beat Addiction with Medication