The State of the Industry session at PSA-TEC 2010 will involve an analysis of current and future market trends, convergence, and strategic partnerships from a panel representing different sectors of the security industry.
Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) -- This year’s PSA-TEC conference program will feature a State of the Industry presentation on Thursday, May 27 at 8:00am in Room 33 of the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. The session will involve an analysis of current and future market trends, convergence, and strategic partnerships from a panel representing different sectors of the security industry. These thought leaders will aim to provide systems integrators with the latest information they need to succeed in the market place, whether their focus is on government, commercial, or residential projects.
Moderated by security consultant Sandra Jones of Sandra Jones and Company, the panel will comprise top industry leaders in physical security, network integration, low voltage communications, commercial sound and info-security, including:
- Bill Bozeman - CEO and President - PSA Security Network® Representing electronic security systems integrators
- Dave Carter - Managing Director - Security Network of America (SNA) Representing independent security alarm monitoring, installing & servicing companies
- Richard Chace - CEO and Executive Director - Security Industry Association (SIA) Representing physical security manufacturers and service providers
- Paul Cronin - CEO - 1nservice Representing network and technology integrators
- Brian Hansen - Specification Engineer - Leviton / President - BICSI Representing information technology systems (ITS) including voice, data, electronic safety & security, and audio & video technologies
- Chuck Wilson - Executive Director - National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) Representing integrators in commercial electronic systems and low-voltage
“For 30 years, PSA-TEC has served as a resource for system integrators to gain the knowledge necessary to meet the challenges they face in the evolving security industry. The State of the Industry presentation furthers that mission by providing attendees with critical insights to better to position themselves and their companies for success in the future,” said Bill Bozeman, CEO and President at PSA Security Network.
PSA-TEC will be held at the in Rosemont, IL, May 24-28, 2010 and is open to all security professionals. For more information or to register for PSA-TEC, please visit: www.psatec.com.
With an unbiased educational offering, unmatched peer-to-peer networking and a highly-recognized standard of quality, PSA-TEC provides the security community with the only targeted industry gathering designed with the broad spectrum of needs and requirements for all levels of system integrators. The 5-day event covers basic technical training, advanced management, in-depth certification, plus the latest products and technology in a growing exhibit hall. www.psatec.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/PSATEC2010/05/prweb3985314.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2010 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. XL Capital Ltd to Present at Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum on February 11, 20102
. Aleres Dr. Michael Taitel Presents Compelling Evidence at IBI/NBCH Health & Productivity Forum that Wellness Programs Positively Impact Health & Productivity3
. Author Presents a Practical Guide for Postmortem Examinations4
. International Pelvic Floor Muscle Expert Presents Live Webinars on Telemedecine 5
. New Orleans Saints Offensive Line Honored with First Madden Most Valuable Protectors Award Presented by Prilosec OTC(R)6
. Providence Service Corporation to Present at the UBS Global Healthcare Services Conference on Wednesday, February 10th7
. Morehead Presents Webinar on “Building Employee Engagement in a University Healthcare Environment”8
. Savient To Present at the 28th Annual JP Morgan Healthcare Conference9
. Adam Slone to Present the 2010 Study on Executive Compensation Benefits for the Diagnostic Laboratory Industry10
. ReMed Presents the 2009 David L. Strauss Award to Ralph Helou11
. IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. to Present at Deutsche Bank 2010 Small and Mid Cap Conference