SEATTLE, Jan. 20 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center and The Sports Medicine Clinic are pleased to announce that board-certified orthopaedic surgeon, Kevin L. Smith, MD has joined the medical staff. He brings nearly fifteen years of experience with a special expertise in shoulder and elbow surgery.
Dr. Smith received his medical degree from the
After completing his training, Dr. Smith spent more than a decade at the
Dr. Smith is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons. His professional interests include treatment of patients of all ages with elbow and shoulder conditions such as arthritis, rotator cuff disease, instability, stiffness and fractures. He has lectured and published widely.
"I am proud to be part of Northwest Hospital and The Sports Medicine Clinic, as both have an impressive history of healthcare and orthopaedic surgery excellence," said Smith. "I look forward to taking an active role in growing and enhancing the orthopaedic program, and improving access to high quality care for patients in
SOURCE Northwest Hospital and Medical Center
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Parkinsons Disease Plays Havoc With Common Orthopaedic Conditions
2. Ferring Pharmaceuticals Promotes William Garbarini to Vice President of New Orthopaedics and Urology Business Unit
3. Zimmer Holdings to Collaborate with the American Orthopaedic Association for Funding Post-Graduate Medical Education
4. Video: Communication is Key to Ease Worry about Orthopaedic Surgery
5. Renowned Iowa Orthopaedic Surgeon, John Albright, MD, Inducted into Sports Medicine Hall of Fame
6. Reknowned Orthopaedic Surgeon to be Installed as President of Sports Medicine Society
7. IOF announces 3 orthopaedic sessions at 2008 congress
8. Zimmer Announces Actions Affecting its Ohio-based Orthopaedic Surgical Products Operation
9. Study of 137 Meniscus Transplant Procedures in Patients with Arthritis is Presented to the Meniscus Transplantation Study Group at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Annual Meeting
10. Smith & Nephew Orthopaedic Reconstruction Global Management Team Announced
11. Miss Maggie Moo and Mario Lopez Bring a Special Delivery of Valentines Day Cheer to the Children at the Santa Monica - UCLA and Orthopaedic Hospital