For over 10 years, The Red Herring 100 North America award, open to private technology companies headquartered in North America, has been given to the top 100 tech companies based upon their technological innovation, management strength, market size, investor record, customer acquisition, and financial health. During the several months leading up to the announcement, hundreds of companies in the telecom, communications, security, Web 2.0, software, hardware, biotech, and clean tech industries sent in their submissions to qualify for the award. Previous winners include Google, Yahoo!, Skype, SalesForce.com and YouTube.
About Red Herring
Red Herring is a global media company uniting the world's best high technology innovators, venture investors, and business decision-makers in a variety of forums: a leading innovation magazine; an online daily technology news service; technology newsletters, and major events for technology leaders around the globe. Red Herring provides an insider's access to the global innovation ecosystem, featuring unparalleled insights on the emerging technologies driving the economy.
For more information, visit www.redherring.com
About Orasi Medical, Inc.
Orasi Medical, Inc. is a privately held, early stage medical device company engaged in the development and commercialization of technology to diagnose and track the progression of neurological disorders using electrical brain activity. Orasi has developed a novel, quick, patient-friendly test of brain function that allows accurate assessment of disease progression and the effect of neurological treatments. Orasi collaborates with pharmaceutical companies to provide a robust and reproducible measure of drug mechanism, pharmacodynamics, and efficacy.
For more information, visit www.orasimedical
SOURCE Orasi Medical, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Orasi Medical Completes Series B Financing - $3.5M
2. Council for American Medical Innovation Applauds the Confirmation of Margaret Hamburg, M.D., to Lead U.S. Food and Drug Administration
3. Indiana Podiatric Medical Association Endorses A-Claim Payment Solution
4. Open Call for Nominations for the Sixth Annual TIAA-CREF Distinguished Medical Educator Award
5. U.S. Health Care System Fails to Protect Patients From Deadly Medical Errors
6. California Medical Association Joins MedicAlert Foundation to Offer Medical Identification for Members and Patients
7. Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy Announces its New Medical Advisory Council
8. Thomson Reuters Medical Director Named to Healthcare Industry Leadership Roles
9. MDS Nordion Provides Update on AECLs Medical Isotope Supply Disruption
10. Next generation of health care workers train through medical simulation
11. Universal CRT Replacement Gives New Life to Medical Equipment with Analog Video