Oransi (pronounced o-ron-see) opened an online retail store today offering U.S. consumers the healthiest new green cleaning products from around the world. The company, founded in 2009 by a team of executives and engineers with decades of experience in the air quality and home cleaning products industries, provides new products that clean the air, best-in-class green cleaning products for home and free cleaning tips.
Austin, Texas (Vocus) March 15, 2010 -- Oransi – http://www.oransi.com - opened its online store today offering American consumers the best new green cleaning products from around the world to keep homes and offices clean and healthy. The company was started in 2009 by top executives in the air quality and home cleaning products industries in conjunction with a team of engineers with decades of experience designing air purifiers for leading brands. Oransi, which is a Scandinavian word meaning orange, is debuting online green cleaning products such as HEPA air purifiers, ionic air purifiers for rooms and refrigerators, and green laundry products such as France’s popular eco-friendly Robby Wash.
In addition to providing consumers with the healthiest green cleaning products, including the Robby Wash and HEPA air purifiers, Oransi:
- Donates 5 percent of the company’s profits to support students’ interests in science, math and engineering – the basis from which new green innovations will come from in the future to improve individual lives as well as the earth.
- Embraces a no commute policy: Oransi is the only company in its space that encourages its employees to work from home. This is a new business model for a manufacturer where technology is leveraged in order to reduce the company’s carbon footprint. All of Oransi’s sales and customer service team members work from home thereby reducing gas usage and air pollution while improving the work/life balance for employees with children.
- Commits to responsible manufacturing: Oransi ensures working conditions in production facilities are safe, workers are treated with respect and dignity, and all manufacturing processes are environmentally responsible.
- Voluntarily eliminates all toxic substances from products: From the plastics and electronics in Oransi’s green cleaning products to the paper in all packaging – environmentally harmful substances have been removed – beyond what is presently required by the U.S. government.
- Reduces fuel and energy consumption used during product transportation by 50 percent: Oransi develops smaller, lighter green cleaning products that deliver more cleaning power when compared to competing products – using less material. Oransi’s lighter weight green cleaning products vastly reduce the gas or energy needed for transport.
“Oransi’s high-quality green cleaning products are designed for the consumer who demands value and our visionary company philosophies are made possible by a team of seasoned executives and engineers with decades of experience,” said Peter Mann, CEO of Oransi. “My own background as a senior manager at Dell as well as the founder and CEO of the air quality company Alen Corp. prior to launching Oransi is beneficial. However, more importantly, I am motivated to provide consumers with the best clean air and home green cleaning products by my own son who I watched suffer from severe asthma attacks as an infant,” concluded Mann.
Visit http://www.oransi.com for more information.
Ria Romano, Partner
RPR Public Relations, Inc.
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/new_green/cleaning_products/prweb3719624.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2010 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Online Celebrity Shoe Charity Auction for Womens Heart Health Opens Bidding2
. An Innovation in Health Care Opens at a CVS/pharmacy Store in the Oklahoma City Region3
. Concentra Opens On-Site Medical Unit at World Trade Center Site4
. Navitas Opens New Cancer Rehabilitation Center in Albuquerque in Conjunction With New Mexico Cancer Centers5
. EPI-Q Opens East Coast Office and Appoints Vice President-Business Development6
. OrthoSynetics(TM) Opens New Data Center, Colocation Facility7
. AmerisourceBergen Technology Group Opens New Facility in Buffalo Grove, Illinois8
. Renovated New Orleans Care Facility Reopens, Reuniting Residents and Staff9
. UCI Medical Affiliates Inc. Opens a New Doctors Care Center in Anderson10
. ARx(TM) Opens New Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Facility11
. SalesForce4Hire Opens New Office