Oransi, the green cleaning products company, launched a new laundry detergent for U.S. consumers concerned about their budget as well as the environment – the Robby Wash ultra he detergent. The hypoallergenic laundry detergent ball contains 10 ounces of macro-molecule laundry detergent which cleans for up to 12 months – replacing 75 lbs. of traditional laundry detergent and saving consumers more than $100 over 200 washes.
Austin, Texas (Vocus) March 16, 2010 -- Available for the first time in the U.S., Oransi – http://www.oransi.com - launched the ultra high efficiency laundry detergent that is eco-friendly and economical called Robby Wash. Designed in France and popular in Europe for several years, the Robby Wash ball uses a patented worldwide technology to clean laundry better than traditional powder detergents. The Robby Wash hypoallergenic laundry detergent ball contains 10 ounces of macro-molecules of laundry detergent which lasts in the washer up to 12 months replacing 75 lbs. of traditional laundry detergent – saving the environment from harsh chemicals while the consumer saves more than $100 over 200 laundry wash cycles.
The top Robby Wash he detergent benefits include:
- Superior cleaning ability when compared to traditional laundry detergent – Robby Wash he detergent is independently tested, proven and guaranteed.
- Saves money by eliminating the need to buy additional laundry detergent for up to one year – saving each consumer more than $100 per year.
- Easy to use – simply place the Robby Wash he detergent in the washer – no additional laundry detergents will ever be needed.
- Saves the environment by eliminating use of more than 75 lbs. of traditional laundry detergent each year.
- Contains safe hypoallergenic laundry detergent formulas and can be used as baby laundry detergent.
- Meets the strict environmental compliance requirements of Europe (more stringent than U.S.) and contains no phosphates or chlorine. Has received safety certifications from REACH and RoHS. Each ball is made of durable ABS materials.
- Economical refills allow each Robby Wash ball to last two to three years.
- The blue Robby Wash ball can be used in either cold water or hot water while maintaining the softness and colors of washed items.
- The fuchsia Robby Ball is formulated to specifically clean colored laundry items and is for use in cool water temperatures.
- A free stain stick is included with each Robby Wash ball.
The Robby Wash Laundry Ball pack (blue or fuschia) is $32.95 and will last up to 12 months. Visit http://www.oransi.com/robby_wash_high_efficiency_wash_ball_s/39.htm
for more information or to purchase Robby Wash.
Founded in 2009 by a team of executives and engineers with decades of experience in the air quality and home cleaning products industries, Oransi provides the best new green cleaning products from around the world to U.S. consumers – including HEPA air purifiers, ionic air purifiers for rooms and refrigerators, and green laundry products.
Media and Blogger Contact:
Ria Romano, Partner
RPR Public Relations, Inc.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/new_green/laundry_product/prweb3733524.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2010 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Oransi Opens Online Store Connecting Consumers with the Best New Green Cleaning Products2
. Us TOO Launches National SEA Blue Campaign for Prostate Cancer Awareness Month3
. UPMC Health Plan Launches New Personal Health Record4
. HealthInsuranceFinders.com Launches Video Contest for Young Directors5
. Academy of General Dentistry Launches Campaign to Focus on Tooth Erosion6
. Keeping Kids Healthy and Fit: The New York Kids Club Launches a Revolutionary New Fitness Program7
. Patient Advocate Foundation Launches Program to Help Uninsured Virginians with Chronic, Debilitating and Life-Threatening Illness Access Quality Healthcare8
. Mannatech Launches Phase One of New Sales and Training Tools9
. Coalition for Pulmonary Fibrosis Launches Aggressive Ad Campaign Directed at United States Congress10
. Actavis Launches Carvedilol Tablets in the U.S.11
. MedQuist Re-launches New, Improved Web Site