., Perispinal etanercept: potential as an Alzheimer therapeutic. J Neuroinflammation, 2008. 5: p. 3.
5. Tobinick, E., Perispinal etanercept for treatment of Alzheimer's disease. Curr Alzheimer Res, 2007. 4(5): p. 550-2.
6. Tobinick, E., H. Gross, A. Weinberger, and H. Cohen, TNF-alpha modulation for treatment of Alzheimer's disease: a 6-month pilot study. MedGenMed, 2006. 8(2): p. 25.
7. McAlpine, F.E. and M.G. Tansey, Neuroinflammation and tumor necrosis factor signaling in the pathophysiology of Alzheimer's. J Inflammation Research, 2008. 1: p. 29-39.
8. U.S. patents 6,015,557; 6,177,077; 6,419,944; 6,537,549; 6,982,089; 7,214,658, and Australian patent 758,523 issued to Edward Tobinick MD and assigned to TACT IP, LLC, and additional patents and related applications, assigned to TACT IP, LLC.
9. Tobinick, E. and S. Davoodifar, Efficacy of etanercept delivered by perispinal administration for chronic back and/or neck disc-related pain: a study of clinical observations in 143 patients. Curr Med Res Opin, 2004. 20(7): p. 1075-85.
10. Cohen, S.P., N. Bogduk, A. Dragovich, C.C. Buckenmaier, 3rd, S. Griffith, C. Kurihara, J. Raymond, P.J. Richter, N. Williams, and T.L. Yaksh, Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-response, and preclinical safety study of transforaminal epidural etanercept for the treatment of sciatica. Anesthesiology, 2009. 110(5): p. 1116-26.
11. Kato, K., S. Kikuchi, V.I. Shubayev, and R.R. Myers, Distribution and tumor necrosis factor-alpha isoform binding specificity of locally administered etanercept into injured and uninjured rat sciatic nerve. Neuroscience, 2009. 160(2): p. 492-500.
12. Tobinick, E.L., K. Chen, and X. Chen, Rapid intracerebroventricular delivery of Cu-DOTA-etanercept after peripheral administration demonstrated by PET imaging. BMC Res Notes, 2009. 2: p. 28.
# # #
Read the full story at
Page: 1 2 3 4 Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2009 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Penn study finds pro-death proteins required to regulate healthy immune function2
. Immune deficiency linked to a type of eye cancer3
. Tumors use enzyme to recruit regulatory T-cells and suppress immune response4
. Melanoma drug revs immune cells but cancer cells ignore it5
. Study identifies key player in the bodys immune response to chronic stress6
. MedImmune Resolves FDA Observations Regarding Manufacturing Process for FluMist(R)7
. UVA researchers find important clue to immune infertility8
. M.D. Anderson-led team reports possible key to autoimmune disease9
. Their immune cells, fighting your cancer10
. MedImmune Licenses Reverse Genetics Technology to GlaxoSmithKline for Use in Influenza Vaccine Development and Production11
. Occupational exposures may be linked to death from autoimmune disease