TOLEDO, Ohio, Sept. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Heartland Information Services, a national provider of medical transcription services, has signed a new three-year agreement with HealthTrust Purchasing Group (HealthTrust), one of the nation's leading health care group purchasing organizations. The agreement covers dictation, transcription and document delivery services.
"Through this agreement, HealthTrust members will have access to customizable technical solutions that can provide significant cost savings and other financial advantages. This comes at a time when it's crucial for health systems and hospitals to cut costs without sacrificing patient care," said Jerry Cirino, president and chief executive officer of Heartland.
As a provider of transcription services, Heartland offers HealthTrust members a single, fully integrated platform that can interface with virtually any facility's existing technology platform. This includes Heartland's GEMSTAR(TM) dictation and transcription system and Tracker Plus(TM) document delivery and reporting system. These systems allow users to track a document in real time from dictation through delivery. Heartland currently serves more than 50 HealthTrust facilities.
About Heartland Information Services
Heartland Information Services specializes in high-quality, full-service medical transcription, providing financial and service advantages that help its clients reach or exceed goals. Heartland provides efficiency, reliability and management capabilities while interfacing with virtually any health information system and software. Heartland's corporate headquarters is located in Toledo, Ohio, with work centers in Bangalore, Chennai, and Delhi, India. For more information, visit www.heartlandis.com.
About HealthTrust Purchasing Group
SOURCE Heartland Information Services
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Heartland Information Services Again Improves in Customer Satisfaction
2. H1N1 Swine Flu Leads to Cancellation of HIV/AIDS Summer Camp. One Heartland Announces Campaign to Fund Alternative Camp Session for 82 Children.
3. Minnesota Vikings, Hunger Solutions Minnesota and Second Harvest Heartland to Help Secure 200,000 Meals for Hungry Minnesota Children This Summer
4. Second Harvest Heartland Honors Hunger Hero David Nasby
5. Heartland Dental Care, Inc. Adds Eight Dental Practices In First Quarter 2009
6. Heartland Dental Care Serves More Than 800 Children in Honor of National Give Kids A Smile(R)
7. Ecolab to Support Second Harvest Heartland Hunger Relief Efforts
8. Heartland Information Services Moves Up to 2nd Place in National Survey for Outsourced Transcription
9. Heartland Dental Care, Inc. Adds Seven Dental Practices in Fourth Quarter 2008
10. Second Harvest Heartland, Feeding America, General Mills, and The Biggest Loser Team to Help Community Lose Weight and Raise Funds to Feed the Hungry
11. Vikings Wide Receiver Bernard Berrian Pledges Up to $10,000 to Second Harvest Heartland; Challenges the Community and Fellow Vikings to Help Feed the Hungry This Holiday Season