About Austin Air
The Austin Air Healthmate was born out of necessity as President, Richard Taylor, undertook the task of improving what many doctors and specialists couldn't: his wife's quality of life.
Since his wife, Joyce, was a child, she had difficulty breathing. An endless round of doctors and specialists didn't make any difference; neither did medications or dietary changes. She suffered from this debilitating condition for years, until Richard realized the obvious. The air Joyce was breathing was contaminated.
Drawing upon technology used in medical facilities, Richard reproduced the only environment where Joyce had relief of her symptoms, "the hospital clean room." Using True Medical HEPA, surrounded with Activated Carbon he created a filter that addressed all the issues related to environmental particulate contamination and chemical toxicity. Within a week, Joyce was finally sleeping undisturbed through the night.
Today, at 480,000 square feet, Austin has the largest air cleaner manufacturing facility in the world, producing everything in-house from filter, to metal forming, to the final paint.
Austin Air is extremely proud that its air cleaners are the product of choice by leading doctors throughout the United States'/>"/>
SOURCE National Sleep Foundation
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. International study strengthens case for daily calcium pill
2. Yakima Health Care Leader Tapped for Leadership Post at National Association
3. Virginia Tech Report Has National Importance
4. Donate Life America Dispels Myths About Organ & Tissue Donation Among Hispanics During National Hispanic Heritage Month
5. Us TOO Launches National SEA Blue Campaign for Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
6. Mettler-Toledo International Inc. Announces Webcast of Presentation at Thomas Weisel Partners 2007 Healthcare Conference
7. National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP), the Largest Insurance Subrogation Association in the World - Announced Today that Leslie Wiernik has Joined the Organization as Director of Education
8. 4-Star Gen. Barry McCaffrey, Former U.S. Drug Czar, to Address National Drug Crisis, Keynote Grand Opening of New Allenwood, PA National Model Detox Center
9. Australian-led international study shows blood pressure drugs cut death rate in type 2 diabetes
10. LCA Hails International Investigators Studying Lung Cancer
11. National Patient Safety Foundation Partners with Vocera Communications