President of AMA, NCQA, National Quality Forum, and Aetna Among Presenters at National Pay For Performance Summit Sponsored by Integrated Healthcare Association
OAKLAND, Calif., March 4 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- National healthcare leaders will address critical national healthcare reform issues at the Hyatt Regency, San Francisco, March 8 -10, during the Fifth National Pay for Performance Summit.
The full agenda and registration is available online at www.PFPSummit.com.
Media credentialing must be obtained in advance.
Among the keynote speakers are:
- J. James Rohack, MD, President, AMA
- John Iglehart, New England Journal of Medicine, national correspondent; founding editor, Health Affairs.
- Mark Bertolini, President, Aetna, Inc.
- Margaret O'Kane, President, National Committee for Quality Assurance
- Susan D. DeVore, President and CEO, Premier, Inc, Charlotte, NC
- Gary S. Kaplan, MD, Chairman, CEO, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Arnold Milstein, MD, U.S. Thought Leader, Mercer Health & Benefits; Medical Director, Pacific Business Group on Health
- James C. Robinson, PhD, Kaiser Permanente Professor of Health Economics, School of Public Health, University of California at Berkeley
- Karen Davis, PhD, President, Commonwealth Fund
About the Integrated Healthcare Association (IHA)
IHA is a statewide leadership group that promotes quality improvement, accountability, and affordability of healthcare in California. The IHA P4P program is the largest nongovernmental physician incentive program in the U.S. and includes eight health plans (including Kaiser for reporting only) and over 225 medical organizations representing 35,000 physicians providing care for 10.5 million members. Other IHA programs include: value-based purchasing of medical devices, the measurement and reward of healthcare efficiency, and healthcare affordability. For more information, please visit: www.IHA.org.
SOURCE Integrated Healthcare Association
Back to top
Related medicine news :1
|SOURCE Integrated Healthcare Association|
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
. International study strengthens case for daily calcium pill2
. Yakima Health Care Leader Tapped for Leadership Post at National Association3
. Virginia Tech Report Has National Importance4
. Donate Life America Dispels Myths About Organ & Tissue Donation Among Hispanics During National Hispanic Heritage Month5
. Us TOO Launches National SEA Blue Campaign for Prostate Cancer Awareness Month6
. Mettler-Toledo International Inc. Announces Webcast of Presentation at Thomas Weisel Partners 2007 Healthcare Conference7
. National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP), the Largest Insurance Subrogation Association in the World - Announced Today that Leslie Wiernik has Joined the Organization as Director of Education8
. 4-Star Gen. Barry McCaffrey, Former U.S. Drug Czar, to Address National Drug Crisis, Keynote Grand Opening of New Allenwood, PA National Model Detox Center9
. Australian-led international study shows blood pressure drugs cut death rate in type 2 diabetes10
. LCA Hails International Investigators Studying Lung Cancer11
. National Patient Safety Foundation Partners with Vocera Communications