Dallas, TX (PRWEB) September 22, 2013
The report provides an overview of the therapies for Multiple Myeloma (Newly diagnosed - NDMM and relapsed/ refractory - RRMM), unmet need, and limitations of the current standard of care (SoC) for relapsed and refractory MM pts. The report highlights the competition and commercial opportunity in pursuing this therapy area – Comprehensive list of the early and late stage drugs in the clinic, their MoA and the companies developing them.
Detailed financial and competitive analysis of the companies leading in this field for this indication – Celgene, Amgen (post-acquisition of Onyx pharma), and MorphoSys are available within this full report “Treating Refractory Hematological Malignancies – Multiple Myeloma (MM): New Treatment Options Driving In-Licensing and M&A - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/268467-treating-refractory-hematological-malignancies-multiple-myeloma-mm-new-treatment-options-driving-in-licensing-and-ma.html ”. Key M&A activities that have taken place in this area in the last 5 years and a list of products in early /late-stages of development available for in-licensing are highlighted in the report. This report is built using primary and secondary research data and in-house proprietary database.
Reasons to buy the report:
- Useful for investors, Scientists, Business development managers of Pharma companies with focus in oncology to address the following-
- What are the opportunities or new approaches to be deployed in the R&D of the company?
- List of validated and new targets
- In-licensing opportunities – Is the way to go forward and be in the race?
- Commercial opportunity and companies’ valuation.
Key points discussed in the report:
- Overview of the Disease and Unmet need
- Drugs in the pipeline: NDMM & RRMM – Mechanism of Action (MoA) and Clinical Stage of development
- Comparative Clinical data of Late-stage Pipeline in RRMM and NDDM
- Ongoing Clinical trial Details of Key Drugs in Pipeline
- Key milestones
- MPA view on the Future of the drugs in the late-stage pipeline
- Launch Timeline and Commercial Opportunity of Late-stage pipeline
- M&A and Licensing deals in the last 5 years
- In-licensing and/or M&A Opportunity
- Detailed Company analysis includes Clinical data of drugs, Milestones, and Valuation – Amgen (AMGN), Celgene (CELG), and MorphoSys (MOR)
Buy a copy of report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=268467.
Major Points from Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
2. Investment Drivers of The Select Companies Covered
3. Multiple Myeloma (MM)
- Disease Overview
- Current Standard of Care
4. Novel Targets including Monoclonal Antibodies And Small Molecules Offer In-Licensing Opportunity
- Overview of Targets involved
- Late-stage pipeline – Small Molecules
- Late-stage pipeline – Monoclonal Antibodies
5. Ongoing Clinical Trial Details of Key Drugs in the Pipeline
6. Key Milestones
7. MPA View on the Future of the Drugs in the Late-Stage
- Launch Timeline and Commercial Opportunity of Late-stage
Pipeline (RRMM and NDMM)
- Drivers of M&A / Licensing Deals in MM
8. Detailed Company Analysis (incl. Clinical Data of Drugs, Milestones, and Valuation)
Browse more reports on Biotechnology Market at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/biotechnology/ and other reports by MP Advisors Market at http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/mp-advisors/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/multiple-myeloma-therapie/market-rrmm-and-nddm-drug/prweb11145117.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Scientists uncover multiple faces of deadly breast cancer2
. Experimental Pill for Multiple Sclerosis Shows Promise3
. Fish Oil Supplements Wont Help in Multiple Sclerosis: Study4
. Kessler Foundation scientist awarded $554,000 for multiple sclerosis employment research5
. Low-dose whole-body CT finds disease missed on standard imaging for patients with multiple myeloma6
. Multiple thought channels may help brain avoid traffic jams7
. Study shows benefit of new maintenance therapy for multiple myeloma8
. FDA Issues Multiple Sclerosis Drug Alert9
. Pot Might Help Ease Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms10
. Lenalidomide prolongs disease control for multiple myeloma patients after stem cell transplant11
. Multiple sclerosis patients have lower risk of cancer: UBC-VCH research