Understanding Ways to Solidify Relationships and Create Loyal Partners
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) July 1, 2009 -- Morehead, the human capital research firm, will host a webinar titled "Preventing Physician Disloyalty: Building Stability and Trust with 'At-Risk' Physicians." The free hour-long webinar will be broadcast on Tuesday, July 14, 2009 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
Although many organizations measure physician satisfaction, most fail to realize that many of their most satisfied physicians are preparing to sever ties in search of new opportunities. David Rowlee, Ph.D., Morehead's Vice President, Research and Development, and Brad Morton, Morehead's Senior Vice President, Product Management, will explore the prevalence of this phenomenon throughout healthcare today and outline interventions organizations can pursue to ensure that highly satisfied physicians are not a flight risk.
They will also examine a large integrated health system's step-by-step conversion of its at-risk physician to highly loyal partners. David Rowlee presented this topic at the Physician Strategies Summit in Atlanta, GA on April 27, 2009.
During this presentation, participants will learn:
- Why physician satisfaction does not always mean physicians will remain loyal to your organization
- How to determine if your satisfied physicians are at risk of forging relationships with other healthcare organizations
- Why physician satisfaction does not always mean a physician will remain loyal to your organization
- How to assess the risk level of a satisfied physician aligning with another organization
- How to solidify your relationship with at-risk physicians and convert them to highly loyal partners
To sign up for the free hour-long webinar, visit http://moreheadassociates.com/events/registration/event97.html
In this webcast, participants will learn:
- how gender significantly impacts the attitudes that physicians maintain toward hospital leadership, patient care and operational aspects of hospitals
- how an individual hospital can assess the attitudinal differences of all physicians and develop systemic strategies to embrace physicians of both genders
- the drivers of physician loyalty for different gender groups
- how building and sustaining loyalty with both gender groups drive hospital revenue
800.849.2292 x 5515
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/at_risk_physician/loyalty/prweb2602114.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2009 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Morehead Webinar on Driving Physician Retention through Engagement 2
. University HealthSystem Consortium Selects Morehead to Provide Employee Satisfaction and Consulting Services3
. Morehead Presents Webinar on "He Said...She Said: How Gender Differences Impact Physician Engagement" 4
. Wayne County Community College Districts Downtown Campus Presents the 2nd Annual Summer Safety Fair5
. CelebrityDiagnosis.com Presents Famous Patients As Medical Lessons6
. Traumatic brain injury caused by exposure to explosive blast presents critical challenge7
. Chicago Hispanic Health Coalition Presents Third-Annual Vive tu Vida! Get Up! Get Moving!(TM) Event8
. Genomas Presents Drug-Specific Genetic Determinants of Statin Safety and Efficacy at the XV International Symposium on Atherosclerosis9
. Latest trinational report presents most complete picture of North American industrial pollution10
. Arete Therapeutics Presents Positive Clinical and Preclinical Data for AR928111
. United Spinal Association Presents The 2009 Independence Expo: Improving Life for the Disabled and the Aging