Michael Riordan, President and CEO of Greenville Hospital System to Keynote
Charlotte, NC (Vocus) March 25, 2010 -- Morehead Associates, Inc. is holding its Peer to Peer Conference™ April 15 and 16, 2010 in Charlotte, N.C. at The Ritz-Carlton. This conference is a chance for people to learn from their peers and share ideas. Registration may be completed online at www.moreheadassociates.com/p2p.
The keynote speaker is Michael Riordan, President and CEO of Greenville Hospital System. His presentation will be “Making Engagement a C-Suite Strategy.”
Other speakers and their topics are:
- Shirley Righi, Director of Professional Educational Program, Scottsdale Healthcare, “Using Employee Survey Data to Achieve and Maintain Magnet Designation”
- Ginny Burdick, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Community Medical Centers, “Using Survey Results in Manager Talent Development”
- Lauren Rykert, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, and Carole Hackett, Vice President, Human Resources, The Methodist Hospital System, “The Nine-Year Journey: Surveying and Cultural Improvement”
- Lisa Zankman, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, and Joan Simpkins, Organizational Development Specialist, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, “Engaging Employees During Times of Crisis”
- Debbie Stock, System Manager, OD, Provena Health, “Leadership Development: Using Morehead’s Analysis”
A Top Performer Panel will be offered, featuring: Barry Bar-El, Manager, Organization Development & Learning, Cedars-Sinai Healthcare System; Mary Sweeney, Vice President, Colleague Resources and Development, St. Mary Medical Center; Monica Locker, Advocate Health Care, and Becky Urbanski, Senior Vice President, Mission and Community Affairs, Benedictine Health System.
In addition, a team from Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare’s Linen Services will discuss their strategies for creating a high-performing team environment.
Each year, Morehead awards the healthcare industry’s top achievers by objectively identifying the highest performers and acknowledging their contributions to healthcare and other industries. These award winners share a dedication to providing a rewarding, professional environment for their employees and physicians. There are two categories of Apex Workplace Awards: Morehead Apex Workplace of Excellence and Morehead Apex Workplace of Distinction. These awards will be presented at the Conference.
Morehead delivers human capital surveys, metrics and solutions that enable leaders to:
- target and focus human capital initiatives
- prioritize systemic change
- inform work unit interventions
- align employees with business strategies
Morehead’s client list of healthcare providers includes 40% of U.S. News and World Report’s “100 Best Hospitals,” 42% of U.S. News and World Report’s Honor Roll Hospitals, 40% of Child Health Corporation of America (CHCA) members, and 20% of the institutions designated as ANCC’s Magnet Nursing facilities, as well as financial institutions, government agencies, universities, service providers, and manufacturers. For more information, visit www.MoreheadAssociates.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/healthcare/human_capital/prweb3787504.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2010 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Morehead Presents Webinar on “Building Employee Engagement in a University Healthcare Environment”2
. Morehead Presents Webinar on "The State of Employee Engagement: A Year in Review" 3
. Morehead Presents Webinar on “The State of Physician Engagement: A Year in Review”4
. Morehead Presents Webinar on "When Satisfaction Isn't Enough: Improving RN Engagement"5
. Morehead Webinar to Discuss Building Workforce Commitment6
. Morehead Associates, Inc. and Child Health Corporation of America (CHCA)
Finalize Agreement for Employee and Physician Surveys and Consulting Services7
. Jim Nelson Named Managing Principal of Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Minneapolis8
. New Report Finds That Three in Ten California Households Cannot Afford Basic Needs9
. Gene Therapy Holds Promise for Emphysema10
. Idaho State of the State Holds Promise & Problems11
. Ongoing Toyota Recall Holds Serious Liability Implications For Manufacturer, but Consumers Must Be Protected, Says Texas Attorney Brad T. Wyly