- Outsourcing of Market Research Studies and Projects
- Effective Internal Stakeholder Communication Methods
- Considering Lifecycle Opportunities and Risks
- Multi-faceted Approach to Designing the Marketing Mix
- Financial Investment for Key Activities at the Brand Level
Key benchmark metrics include:
- Primary and Secondary Users of Forecasting, Sales, Marketing and
Business Development Activities
- Effective Methods for Evaluating Internal Customer Satisfaction
- Frequency of Meetings of Core and Extended Brand Teams
- Percent of Brand Teams with Special Incentives Related to Performance
- Top Three Performance Metrics Used to Monitor Brand Performance
- Internal FTEs for Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Percent of Marketing Operations and Communications Budget Outsourced
- Levels of Market Research Activities by Product Development Phase
- Level of Outsourcing of Market Research Studies and Projects
- Percentage of Brand Budget Allocated to U.S. Sales and Marketing
For more information on the Best Practice Database, contact Jeff Zimmer at email@example.com or (919) 767-9180. Interested parties may sign-up for a customized tour of the database via the following URL: http://www3.best-in-class.com/dw212.htm.
ABOUT BEST PRACTICES, LLC
Best Practices, LLC, conducts work based on the simple yet profound principle that organizations can chart a course to superior economic performance by studying the best business practices, operating tactics and winning strategies of world-class companies. For more than 15 years, our highly credentialed research staff has conducted primary research exclusively for our Fortune 500 client base.
|SOURCE Best Practices, LLC|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved