Solutions, Aloe Vesta, DuoDERM and Flexi-Seal are registered trademarks of ConvaTec Inc.
Our world is what we make of it is a trademark of ConvaTec Inc.
(1) Bowser J. How Solutions(R) Algorithms are making a difference at Maricopa Integrated Health System (MIHS). Presentation at: The 41st Annual Conference of the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses (WOCN) Society; June 6-10, 2009; St. Louis, MO.
(2) Beitz J, van Rijswijk L. Using wound care algorithms: A content validation study. J WOCN. 1999;26:238-249.
(3) Lyder C, Shannon R, Empleo-Frazier O, McGehee D, White, C. A comprehensive program to prevent pressure ulcers in long-term care: Exploring costs and outcomes. Ostomy Wound Manage. 2002;48(4): 52-62.
(4) Bolton L, McNees P, van Rijswijk L, et al. Wound healing outcomes using standardized care in clinical practice. J WOCN 2004;31(3):65-71.
(5) Bolton, Laura. Do products affect wound outcomes when using standardized algorithms? Presented at: The 21st Annual Symposium on Advanced Wound Care and Wound Healing Society Meeting; April 24-27, 2008; San Diego.
(6) National Guideline Clearinghouse. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. http://www.guideline.gov/search/detailedsearch.aspx (search: wound care algorithm). Accessed June 8, 2009.
(7) Lyder, C. Chapter 12, Pressure Ulcers: A Patient Safety Issue. In: Patient Safety and Quality. An Evidence-Based Handbook for Nurses. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. (AHRQ). http://www.ahrq.gov/qual/nurseshdbk/docs/LyderC_PU
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved