The Kaiser Permanente Division of Research conducts, publishes, and disseminates epidemiologic and health services research to improve the health and medical care of Kaiser Permanente members and the society at large. It seeks to understand the determinants of illness and well-being and to improve the quality and cost-effectiveness of health care. Currently, DOR's 500-plus staff is working on more than 250 epidemiological and health services research projects. For more information, visit http://www.dor.kaiser.org.
Kaiser Permanente is committed to helping shape the future of health care. We are recognized as one of America's leading health care providers and not-for-profit health plans. Founded in 1945, our mission is to provide high-quality, affordable health care services to improve the health of our members and the communities we serve. We currently serve 8.6 million members in nine states and the District of Columbia. Care for members and patients is focused on their total health and guided by their personal physicians, specialists and team of caregivers. Our expert and caring medical teams are empowered and supported by industry-leading technology advances and tools for health promotion, disease prevention, state-of-the art care delivery and world-class chronic disease management. Kaiser Permanente is dedicated to care innovations, clinical research, health education and the support of community health. For more information, go to:
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Kaiser Permanente Recognized by J.D. Power and Associates as Highest in Customer Satisfaction Among Mail-Order Pharmacies
2. Managed Pharmacy Care: Coping With Mail-Order Woes
3. Doctor Diabetic Supply Awarded by Medicare to Provide Mail-Order Diabetic Testing Supplies in 10 Metropolitan Areas
4. Medco Reports Strong First-Quarter Results; Record EPS, Mail-Order Volume, Generic Dispensing Rates
5. Keenan Offers New Pharmacy Discount Card Program with No Eligibility Requirements and No Cost to User
6. CVS/pharmacy and MinuteClinic to Provide H1N1 Vaccines in 8 New States
7. PharmaSmart International, Inc and AstraZeneca Canada Enter Into Strategic Partnership to Elevate Pharmacy Based Hypertension Management
8. 5,000 Web Sites Selling Prescription Drugs Outside of Pharmacy Laws and Practice Standards
9. CVS/pharmacy and MinuteClinic Now Providing H1N1 Vaccinations in Arizona
10. Aon Consulting Adds Senior Vice President to National Pharmacy Practice
11. New InSiteRx™ Remote Dispensing Technology Automates Pharmacy Functions in Long-Term Care Market