NEW YORK, Jan. 20 /PRNewswire/ -- MPR (Monthly Prescribing Reference) is pleased to announce the launch of our redesigned website at www.eMPR.com. For over 25 years, physicians and other healthcare professionals in the United States have relied on the print editions of our drug database for up-to-date, concise drug information at the point-of-care.
The new site will continue to focus on our drug information, but will also offer a number of added features and functionality:
- A new, easier to remember URL
- Advanced search function that filters by relevance, therapeutic category, date, and more
- Related resources that accompany each drug monograph - drug news, sponsored alerts, pharmacology notes, clinical charts, similar drugs, and recent drug monograph updates
- Enhanced drug comparison feature
- Spotlights of recently updated drug monographs and clinical charts throughout the website
- Highlighted fields and a short summary of the updated content for each drug monograph
- Up-to-date compilation of the most searched drugs for rapid access
- Easier navigation - alphabetical browse index, comprehensive sitemap to all sections of www.eMPR.com and links to our sister publications (e.g., www.mycme.com)
MPR is committed to building on this launch in the coming months with more content and useful solutions for healthcare professionals.
About Prescribing Reference Inc. (PRI), a division of Haymarket Media
Since 1985, PRI's Monthly Prescribing Reference has been the most widely used drug reference by healthcare professionals in a wide variety of specialties and practice settings. Published monthly for Primary-Care Physicians, MPR also has specialty editions for Hematologists/Oncologists, Oncology Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, OB/GYNs, Pediatricians, Urologists, Medical Residents, the Long-Term Care team, Pharmacists, Neurologists, Psychiatrists, Pulmonologists, Endocrinologists, and Dermatologists. PRI is part of Haymarket Media, the largest privately held magazine publisher in the United Kingdom, with titles published in 23 languages in more than 100 nations.
Prescribing Reference, Inc.
James R. Pantaleo
Vice President and Publisher
Related medicine news :1
|SOURCE Prescribing Reference Inc|
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
. MedQuist Re-launches New, Improved Web Site2
. ASGE Re-Launches Colon Cancer Awareness Web Site www.Screen4coloncancer.Org for National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month3
. LegalView Re-Launches its Avandia Information Portal with News of the Type 2 Diabetes Drug's Risks and Dangers4
. Gold Standard Re-launches ToxED Clinical Toxicology Poisoning and Drug Overdose Reference5
. New Medicare and Medicaid Data Released: Featuring Up-To-Date Enrollment Trends, State Initiatives, Regional Market Share and Prescription Drug Benefits6
. Study Indicates Strong Consumer Preference to Fix Medicare Part D and Medicaid Flaws Threatening Access to Prescription Drugs7
. NIST reference materials are gold standard for bio-nanotech research8
. Surgeons Preferences Dictate Choice of Kidney Cancer Surgery9
. Surgeons Preferences Dictate Choice of Kidney Cancer Surgery10
. U.S. Health Officials Back Off Preference for New MMRV Vaccine11
. eMPR Digital Drug Reference Reaches 50,000 Downloads and the Publisher Launches a Raffle for Healthcare Providers