New Albany, IN (PRWEB) July 11, 2014
New Albany dental expert Dr. Ronald Receveur knows that some people would be startled with the idea of paying $20,000 for new teeth.
“The cost may be alarming to some, but the value makes it worth it for many patients,” Dr. Receveur said.
For those who have pain when they eat, can’t eat the foods they love, or have a lifetime of embarrassment over their smile, dental implant costs aren’t what they’re paying for – they’re paying for a better, more enjoyable life.
Still, Dr. Receveur knows that a procedure like All on Four dental implants cost more than some people are comfortable spending on themselves.
So he offers these five tips in deciding if the cost of dental implants is worth more than the value you get from them:
1. Are you spending significant money regularly on your dentistry? For instance, dental implants cost more than other procedures up front, but Dr. Receveur offers a lifetime warranty on the implants. So over time the implants may cost less than regularly dealing with treatment that doesn’t solve your problems.
2. Are you in significant pain? Failing teeth and poor-fitting dentures can make life miserable. What is your comfort worth? Dental implants are virtually pain free.
3. Can you not eat the foods you want? Missing teeth and dentures limit the foods you can eat. How much is your happiness worth? With dental implants, you can eat all the foods you love.
4. Are you embarrassed to smile? Missing teeth, poorly done or failing crowns and bridges, and unnatural looking dentures make it no fun to smile. How much is your self-esteem worth? You never have to worry that your dental implants will fly out of your mouth while you laugh at a social function.
5. Is there an alternative procedure that would be just as effective and cost less or take less time? Dr. Receveur has treated many patients who were told by other dentists that they needed expensive surgery that would require many visits for bone grafting and other reasons. But in New Albany teeth in a day were possible for those same patients.
“Dental implants aren’t right for everyone,” Dr. Receveur said. “But cost shouldn’t be the determining factor. Ultimately, your health and happiness are the most important things, and they have value.”
Dr. Receveur, who practices in New Albany, Ind., across the Ohio River from Louisville, Ky., offers Louisville cosmetic dentistry services and general dentistry such as teeth cleanings, X-rays, fillings, extractions, root canals, crowns, teeth whitening and veneers.
Dr. Receveur also is an expert in more advanced implant dentistry like All on Four dental implants, All on Six dental implants, mini dental implants, dental implants in one day, dental implants in one hour, Strickland facelift dentures, bone grafting and sinus lifts, all with IV sedation dentistry.
Dr. Receveur offers a lifetime warranty on dental implants and a five-year warranty on all cosmetic and prosthetic work.
Dr. Receveur, a New Albany native, has been the family dentist of choice for Southern Indiana and Louisville since 1981.
Dr. Receveur was born with a partial cleft palate that left him with a missing front tooth. As a child he “wore an awful removable partial.” As a teenager, Dr. Receveur received a permanent bridge, but his dentist destroyed one of his healthy, natural teeth in the process. These dental experiences helped drive him to find better dental solutions for his patients.
Dr. Receveur graduated from Indiana University Southeast with honors in chemistry, after which he earned his doctorate in Dental Surgery from the Indiana University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Receveur has attended more than 5,000 hours of postgraduate training and even gone to Portugal to study with the best dentists in the world. He has been awarded numerous advanced certifications in Implant, Sedation, Comprehensive, Restorative and Aesthetic dentistry so he may provide the most current dental techniques to his Louisville and New Albany dental patients.
Those looking for cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry should go to NewAlbanyImplants.com for more information.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11985516.htm.
Copyright©2014 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved