Intel's Digital Health Group is committed to delivering research-based innovation for healthcare. Informed by more than a decade of ethnographic studies, we share a vision with healthcare leaders of using innovative technologies to transform healthcare, improve chronic disease management, and enhance wellness and independence. We develop new health technologies for individuals in the home or on the go, and collaborate with healthcare professionals to enable seamless interaction and information exchange. We help to connect people and information in new ways that increase patient care and safety, reduce healthcare costs, and improve quality of life across the continuum of care
About Intuit, Inc.
Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ: INTU) is a leading provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses; financial institutions, including banks and credit unions; consumers and accounting professionals. Its flagship products and services, including QuickBooks(R), Quicken(R) and TurboTax(R), simplify small business management and payroll processing, personal finance, and tax preparation and filing. ProSeries(R) and Lacerte(R) are Intuit's leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants. The company's financial institutions division, anchored by Digital Insight, provides on-demand banking services to help banks and credit unions serve businesses and consumers with innovative solutions.
Founded in 1983, Intuit had annual revenue of $3.1 billion in its fiscal year 2008. The company has approximately 8,000 employees with major offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and other locations. More information can be found at www.intuit.com.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. The ScottCare Corporation Completes Acquisition of Rozinn Electronics, a Leading Manufacturer of Cardiac Diagnostic Products
2. Omnicom Acquires Leading Healthcare Marketing Communications Firm in China
3. Leading Child Abuse Center Releases Back to School Tips to Protect Children From Internet Predators
4. Leading-edge body sensor could help produce sporting champions
5. Hospital Quality Info on Web Can Be Misleading
6. AT&T Establishes New Network Services for Leading Medical Liability Insurer
7. Video and Photo: Leading CEOs Launch Alliance With American Red Cross to Strengthen Nations Preparedness for Disasters
8. FDA Approves Expanded Labeling for Campath(R) to Include First-line Treatment for Leading Form of Adult Leukemia
9. Sentillion Positioned in Visionaries Quadrant in Leading Industry Analyst Firms User Provisioning Magic Quadrant
10. Leading Asthma and Allergy Author and Counselor Joins The HealthCentral Network As Expert
11. Long Term Care Insurance Gains Momentum Thanks to State Promotions, a Leading Brokerage Reports