Multi-Modality, Web-Enabled and Vendor-Neutral, CardioPACS(TM) 5.0 Delivers
Maximum Flexibility, Interoperability and Efficiency
OAKLAND, Calif., July 14 /PRNewswire/ -- LUMEDX Corporation, a leading provider of fully integrated cardiovascular imaging and information solutions, introduces CardioPACS(TM) 5.0, the latest version of its cardiology PACS software. Multi-modality, web-enabled and vendor-neutral, CardioPACS 5.0 is a next generation PACS solution, offering new and better ways to manage images and data with a fully integrated suite of applications, modules and interfaces-all highly customizable to address unique workflow needs.
With CardioPACS 5.0, physicians can view diagnostic-quality images in real-time from any network-connected PC in any location -- the OR, the Cath lab, their own offices, remote outreach or mobile clinics. And CardioPACS 5.0 easily integrates with other systems (EMR, HIS, clinical or other PACS), supporting best-of-breed purchases, leveraging a facility's current investments and greatly streamlining the CV workflow. Moreover, CardioPACS supports organic growth because it can scale to small, medium or large hospitals as well as multi-facility healthcare systems.
* On-demand workstations wherever your facility requires: anywhere in the hospital and throughout the network
* Imaging for multiple clinical areas -- Cath, Echo, Nuclear, CT MR, PET CT and SPECT -- at one workstation
* Real-time access to images from any connected location, onsite or off
* Advanced, integrated analysis tools: Left ventricle angiography analysis; quantitative coronary angiography analysis; cardiac and vascular ultrasound analysis; intravascular ultrasound analysis
* High-speed access, high-quality images using the latest MPEG4 compression algorithms
* Clinical data integration capability
* Single sign-on capability to multiple applications using Microsoft
|SOURCE LUMEDX Corporation|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved