Multi-Modality, Web-Enabled and Vendor-Neutral, CardioPACS(TM) 5.0 Delivers
Maximum Flexibility, Interoperability and Efficiency
OAKLAND, Calif., July 14 /PRNewswire/ -- LUMEDX Corporation, a leading provider of fully integrated cardiovascular imaging and information solutions, introduces CardioPACS(TM) 5.0, the latest version of its cardiology PACS software. Multi-modality, web-enabled and vendor-neutral, CardioPACS 5.0 is a next generation PACS solution, offering new and better ways to manage images and data with a fully integrated suite of applications, modules and interfaces-all highly customizable to address unique workflow needs.
With CardioPACS 5.0, physicians can view diagnostic-quality images in real-time from any network-connected PC in any location -- the OR, the Cath lab, their own offices, remote outreach or mobile clinics. And CardioPACS 5.0 easily integrates with other systems (EMR, HIS, clinical or other PACS), supporting best-of-breed purchases, leveraging a facility's current investments and greatly streamlining the CV workflow. Moreover, CardioPACS supports organic growth because it can scale to small, medium or large hospitals as well as multi-facility healthcare systems.
* On-demand workstations wherever your facility requires: anywhere in the hospital and throughout the network
* Imaging for multiple clinical areas -- Cath, Echo, Nuclear, CT MR, PET CT and SPECT -- at one workstation
* Real-time access to images from any connected location, onsite or off
* Advanced, integrated analysis tools: Left ventricle angiography analysis; quantitative coronary angiography analysis; cardiac and vascular ultrasound analysis; intravascular ultrasound analysis
* High-speed access, high-quality images using the latest MPEG4 compression algorithms
* Clinical data integration capability
* Single sign-on capability to multiple applications using Microsoft Windows Active Directory
According to Praveen Lobo, LUMEDX Director of Imaging Systems, "The CardioPACS software does all the work, from image acquisition to storage, all the while ensuring immediate access to all key stakeholders."
For more information on LUMEDX's CardioPACS, including a free information kit, visit http://www.lumedx.com/cardiovascular/cardioPACS/index.asp
ABOUT LUMEDX CARDIOVASCULAR IMAGING AND INFORMATION SOLUTIONS
(http://www.lumedx.com) With over 500 heart center clients worldwide, LUMEDX is a leading provider of fully integrated cardiovascular information systems. Our cardiovascular imaging and information solutions play a critical role in helping healthcare systems meet many of today's challenges and opportunities, including pay-for-performance, evidence-based medicine, greater competition and transparency in the marketplace, and new governmental regulations.
|SOURCE LUMEDX Corporation|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved