150 Stories. One community of hope.
PHILADELPHIA, April 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Kyle's Treehouse -- an online resource for families living with autism, announces their new initiative for Autism Awareness Month: Autism151, 150 stories of hope, strength and inspiration. Autism151 focuses on the positive side of the autism experience by creating a single location where families can share stories of strength, inspiration and success with one another, giving them even more reasons to hope.
1 in 150 children are diagnosed with autism. There are few resources for those living with autism to come together as a community to share ideas, resources and most importantly -- success. Autism151 is about inspiring families with stories of success; a vital resource reminding families they are not alone in their struggles. The campaign's goal is to gather 150 inspirational stories by April 30, 2009 and post them online. These will be real life videos of children and families who are thriving in spite of autism and even some that have conquered it.
Autism is difficult but there is beauty in it -- While it's important for us to continue to look for answers, the most important thing today is to find a way to celebrate our children -- create your own kind of hope and love in the every day. You are not alone! Being one of the "1 in 150" makes you special and part of a very large community. For people in the autism community, I believe Autism151.com is the voice of hope in a room full of gloom. - Jenifer Westphal
Kyle's Treehouse and Autism151's goal is to bring the stories of hope together in order to share them with each other and the world.
Visit. Upload. Share. '/>"/>
SOURCE Kyle's Treehouse
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. TotSpot.com Celebrates Launch With Jenny McCarthy, Joely Fisher, Tori Spelling and Other Celebrity Mommies at The Treehouse Social Club
2. Us TOO Launches National SEA Blue Campaign for Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
3. UPMC Health Plan Launches New Personal Health Record
4. HealthInsuranceFinders.com Launches Video Contest for Young Directors
5. Academy of General Dentistry Launches Campaign to Focus on Tooth Erosion
6. Keeping Kids Healthy and Fit: The New York Kids Club Launches a Revolutionary New Fitness Program
7. Patient Advocate Foundation Launches Program to Help Uninsured Virginians with Chronic, Debilitating and Life-Threatening Illness Access Quality Healthcare
8. Mannatech Launches Phase One of New Sales and Training Tools
9. Coalition for Pulmonary Fibrosis Launches Aggressive Ad Campaign Directed at United States Congress
10. Actavis Launches Carvedilol Tablets in the U.S.
11. MedQuist Re-launches New, Improved Web Site