The presentation will be available on http://www.kendle.com in the "Industry Events" section following the completion of the program.
Kendle in Latin America
Kendle provides full-service drug development programs for clinical trials in Latin America, With a base of operations in Mexico and offices in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Peru, six countries representing more than 80 percent of the region's population, Kendle offers an industry-leading footprint in Latin America.
In addition to ensuring the orderly, GCP-compliant conduct of clinical trials activities in this region of the world, Kendle's Latin America staff posses the in-depth experience required to conduct local clinical trial materials management and distribution as well as provide regulatory and safety services in-house. Having these services in house ensures greater control and accuracy throughout the process.
The advantages of conducting clinical trials in Latin America include:
- Solid regulatory framework with predictable timelines and reliable
processes in line with international GCP guidelines
- Access to nearly 200 million pediatric patients
- High quality data as confirmed by FDA and sponsor audits
- Hispanic and African descent populations, which are often
under-represented in clinical studies
- Expedited enrollment, with average enrollment of three to five times
faster than in traditional regions
Copyright©2007 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved