St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) November 16, 2013
The immune system will be under attack during the holidays, between traveling, different schedule and diets, excitement and even stress. An incredibly simply way to help support the immune system is through daily Skin Brushing.
Sublime Beauty® has introduced thousands to Skin Brushing this year, and has a special website devoted to it. The portable Travel Skin Brush was designed to help those on the move, as it can be easily tucked into any bag, purse or luggage.
"This year alone, Salma Hayek, Stacy Keibler, Miranda Kerr, Molly Sims and Jennifer Anniston have talked about Skin Brushing," says Kathy Heshelow, founder of Sublime Beauty®. "Others are discovering all of the great benefits now."
Dry skin brushing removes toxins and dead cells from the skin (our largest organ of elimination). It also boosts blood circulation, delivering nutrients throughout the body. It helps the lymphatic system get rid of toxins, and it boosts the mood. It also helps keep cellulite at bay, and more.
Skin Brushing is simple to do:
1) Use a natural bristled brush such as the ones chosen by Sublime Beauty®
2) Brush on absolutely dry skin (typically before your morning shower)
3) Always brush towards the heart
4) Start at your feet and work your way up (except your face) using medium strokes that should never hurt but invigorate
5) Spend time on lymph-node rich areas and anywher
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved