ROCHESTER, N.Y., Jan. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- KJT Group announces a former Harris Interactive executive has joined to serve as V.P. of Research. KJT Group is pleased to announce the appointment of J. Scott Moller, M.S. as V.P. of Research, KJT Group. A resident of Rochester, Mr. Moller has a BA in Economics and Political Science and earned his Master of Science in Public Policy Analysis from the
"We are excited to have Scott join KJT Group to continue his leadership within a client driven research environment. His experience and leadership skills will help us to expand our business," states Dr. Kenneth J. Tomaszewski, Founder and CEO of KJT Group.
KJT Group is also pleased to announce the addition of Joseph DiGregorio as V.P. of Operations. Joseph was the former Director of Survey Programming at Harris Interactive and comes to KJT Group with 10 years of operational experience. Joseph received his B.A. in Mathematics from
In recognition of her superior performance since 2007 at KJT Group, Lynn Clement has been promoted from Senior Research Consultant to V.P. of Healthcare Research. Lynn earned her MPH with a concentration in Health Policy and Management from
SOURCE KJT Group L.L.C.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Atlanta Educator Kim Bearden Honored as Healthy Hero by AMERIGROUP Foundation
2. Rochester Medical Announces Settlement With TYCO Healthcare Group, L.P., Now Operating as Covidien Ltd.
3. EBG Advisors and Oldaker Group Form National Health Advisors
4. The Quantum Group and IBM Announce Hosting Agreement for Advanced Healthcare Solutions
5. SOKO Fitness & Spa Group Announces Second Quarter FY2009 Financial Results
6. SOKO Fitness & Spa Group Announces Changes to Previously Issued Financial Statements
7. U.S. and European Advocacy Groups Launch United, Global Campaign to Prevent Cervical Cancer
8. Med-Emerg International Inc. receives court approval for AIM Health Group arrangement
9. S&R Communications Group Partners With Ovation Pharmaceuticals to Launch Xenazine* (tetrabenazine)
10. Hanger Orthopedic Group Welcomes Vinit Asar as Chief Growth Officer
11. WeissComm Group Acquires Strategic Branding Firm ODA and Enters Alliance With Patient-Focused Health Advocacy Strategies to Diversify Business and Expand Offerings