BRAINTREE, Mass., Dec. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- As the busiest weeks of the holidays are upon us, everyone wants to look and feel their best. According to Bruce Fisher, veteran stylist and owner of The Fisher Experience, a full-service salon and spa in Braintree, MA there are several things you should remember when preparing yourself for the holidays.
"Whether attending office parties, holiday social or charity events or hosting a gathering for family and friends at home, everyone wants to look their best," said Fisher. "In over 20 years in the beauty business I've found there are at least five things every woman should know and do as they launch into what can be the busiest social season of the year."
Fisher recommends the following:
1. Try a clip-on hair extension to add volume and fullness, and give yourself a whole new look. The clip-ons that are available in salons now can perfectly match your natural hair color.
2. Mix up your look. If you normally go with a straight style, use rollers to go curly. If you've got naturally curly hair, wear it in a straight, smooth style. If you've got longer hair, a side ponytail is a hot look for the season. Treat yourself to a professional salon wash and blow-dry, an affordable way to get a new "do" for a special occasion. You don't need to "over-do" with an up-do; just enhance what you have!
3. Accessorize! Try a pretty, sparkly headband or a fun hair clip that matches your outfit. Adding hair accessories is an easy and economical way to bejewel your crown.
4. Visit the salon for a special hair treatment, another way to affordably improve your hair's condition. Nothing is more beautiful than shiny, healthy hair. A quality salon treatment can correct any of your "hair challenges."
5. If you have an after-work occasion and are pressed for time, you can
clean hair that is a little dirty with a dry shampoo (Bumble &
|SOURCE The Fisher Experience|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved