- Low-Cost Permanent Death Benefit Coverage
- Lower Premiums at Younger Ages
- 10-Year No-Lapse Guarantee
BOSTON, June 3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- John Hancock Life Insurance today announced the launch of its new Performance UL product--a current assumption universal life insurance product that offers low-cost permanent death benefit coverage with the security of a 10-Year Extended No-Lapse Guarantee.
The new product remains very competitive at older ages, but now also appeals to younger clients seeking affordable death benefit protection. It addresses a variety of personal and business insurance needs, including estate planning, income protection for families, and key employee or partner or owner protection for businesses.
"The new Performance UL demonstrates John Hancock's dedication to providing competitive, affordable permanent life insurance products to a broad range of clients, at a time when they need it most," said Steve Finch, President, John Hancock Life Insurance. "Performance UL also is an excellent alternative to a traditional guaranteed product since it offers some of the most competitive premiums in the industry."
In addition to competitive premiums, Performance UL offers an assortment of features and riders that further address clients' insurance needs. These include:
About John Hancock Financial and Manulife Fi
SOURCE John Hancock Life Insurance
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. John Hancock Launches Defined Benefit Program
2. Kiplingers Long-Term Care Consumer Video Sponsored by John Hancock Life Insurance Company Wins National Aegis Award
3. John Hancocks EZ Route Post-Enrollment Education Program Wins 2008 Insight Award for Customer Advocacy in Financial Services
4. John Hancock Launches New Fully Guaranteed Whole Life Insurance Product
5. John Hancock Joins LifePlans, Inc. and the Department of Health and Human Services to Pilot Fall Prevention Program for Seniors
6. John Hancock Financial Network Offers Bank Owned Life Insurance Resource to Its Independent Career Firms Nationally
7. John Hancock Expands LTC Training Effort with ClearCert High Usage By Producers and Streamlines Process for Insurers
8. John Hancock LTC Enhances Producer Website
9. Feeding America, Martin Luther King III, David Arquette, Josh Groban and Herbie Hancock Join Forces to Combat Hunger in America on Presidential Inaugural Committee National Day of Service
10. Over 4,000 Hustle Up the Hancock to Fight Lung Disease
11. John Hancock #1 in Long-Term Care Insurance Industry Sales in 2008