- Four-Person Panel Now Accepting Speaking Engagements -
LEXINGTON, Mass., Dec. 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Instrumentation Laboratory (IL), a worldwide developer, manufacturer and distributor of in vitro diagnostic instruments, related reagents and services, has announced its newly-formed ILeader Panel of experts as part of the Company's "50 and Forward" program to celebrate its 50th anniversary in 2009.
The ILeader Panel is a board of IL employees who have been selected for their substantial experience and knowledge in their specific fields, as well as their contributions to the diagnostics industry. Members of the ILeader Panel are available as knowledge resources for the IVD community and press, and for conferences, forums, webcasts, roundtables and other discussion venues.
ILeader Panel Members: Brief Biographies
Dr. Paul D'Orazio, Director, Critical Care Analytical: Dr. D'Orazio has nearly 30 years of experience in the critical care industry, and at IL he is responsible for the development of analytical methodologies from proof of concept and technical feasibility to market launch for the critical care product line. Prior to joining IL 9 years ago, Dr. D'Orazio worked as a research scientist and supervisor of Sensor Technology for Bayer Diagnostics. He holds 12 patents in the field of chemical sensors and served on the boards of the AACC Critical and Point of Care Testing and Industry Divisions, and as a member of several CSLI committees. He is currently a member of the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry Committee on Selective Electrodes and Point of Care Testing and an Editorial Board member for Point of Care: The Journal of Near Patient Testing and Technology. In addition, Dr. D'Orazio is an ongoing contributor to many leading industry publications. He holds a BA in Chemistry from
SOURCE Instrumentation Laboratory
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Waters Corporation for Its Pioneering, High Customer Value Analytical Instrumentation Product, SYNAPT HDMS
2. Instrumentation Laboratory Receives Performance Award from Premier for Second Consecutive Year
3. Instrumentation Laboratory Launches ACL Top(R) 500 CTS Hemostasis Testing System
4. Beckman Coulter to Acquire Flow Cytometry Instrumentation Business From Dako
5. Instrumentation Laboratory Named Top of Class by Respiratory Care Managers
6. LABS Inc. Adds Dr. Carol Pancoska as Laboratory Director
7. Burroughs Wellcome Fund award creates new Ph.D. path linking laboratory and population sciences
8. QC Sciences™ Announces Innovative Solution to Reduce Laboratory Costs : The NuView System™ For Non-Gynecologic Cytology Affords Substantial Savings
9. Bone cancer treatment ineffective, despite promising laboratory data
10. World Laboratory Washing Machines Market to Reach $84.9 Million by 2012, According to New Report by Global Industry Analysts
11. Global Med Technologies(R), Inc.s Inlog Subsidiary Licenses Its Leading Laboratory Information System to Gabriel Martin Hospital of Saint-Paul de la Reunion