Los Angeles California (PRWEB) September 07, 2013
According to the report "How many people use tobacco?"on August 08, 2012, there are 43.8 million people (or 19% of all adults) who smoke cigarettes in the United States. Later an article " Secondhand Smoke Kills 42,000 Nonsmokers a Year in US "which was published on September 28, 2012, shows that more than 42,000 people, including 900 infants, die from smoking without even lighting up a year. 8.6 million live with a serious illness caused by smoking. 443,000 people die prematurely from smoking or from second hand smoke. These statistics are really astonishing. Smoking is harmful not only for people who smoke, but also other people around them. “No-smoking” signs are everywhere in public, and often in family homes.
Apart from the bad effects on people’s health, smoking also has a great influence on relationships. For many families, smoking is an annoying problem. It's often a direct cause of quarrels between couples. One part hates smoking and the other part has no intention or fails to quit. Then, smoking becomes an unresolved problem. Here's a question; if there is a second chance for people to choose their match, would they change their mind on marrying a smoker? Perhaps look for another match that doesn't smoke? Or will they make the same decision? At least 1 in 5 would instead marry a non-smoker according to the survey made by MillionaireMatch.com.
Recently MillionaireMatch.com discovered that 22.21% of its members hope their matches are non-smokers. Among all people who disapprove smoking, 71.37% are females and the other 28.63% are males. With a great comparison, almost half the people on MillionaireMatch.com do not mind if their match smokes.
Most People on MillionaireMatch.com hold high-paying and high-pressure jobs. They started smoking mainly because smoking was an easy tool they used to alleviate stress. Like other smokers, they eventually discover it's hard to quit and give up smoking once the stress passes. Perhaps illuminating why at least half of the people on MillionaireMatch.com will date a smoker.
MillionaireMatch.com is the largest millionaire dating site which has been bringing together successful singles for over 12 years. It was voted "Best of the Web" by Forbes.com. Its members include CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models and Hollywood celebrities, just to name a few.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11097567.htm.
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved