Carnival Corporation & plc Embraced Program in 2007
Buoyed by the success of Holland America Line's On Deck for the Cure program, last year, Carnival Corporation & plc extended the year-round donation program to four other Carnival brands. The combined 65 ships from Carnival Cruise Lines, Princess Cruises, Seabourn Cruise Line, and Costa Cruises Florida-based vessels, along with Holland America Line, provide an opportunity for guests to participate in the walks and other activities.
On Deck for the Cure, presented by the Holland America Line Foundation, builds upon Holland America Line's existing corporate giving programs which contribute millions of dollars each year in cash sponsorships, in-kind shipboard events, free and reduced-fare cruise donations for nonprofit fundraising events, United Way participation and other philanthropic activities. This summer, Holland America Line will host the Seattle Komen Affiliate's annual Survivor Celebration luncheon for more than 400 guests onboard the ms Oosterdam. The Holland America Line Foundation donates 75%, or a minimum of $11.25, of each $15 donation to Komen for the Cure. The remaining 25% covers a portion of the program costs.
For information about sailing dates and cruise destinations, contact a
travel agent or call Holland America Line at 1-877-SAIL-HAL
(1-877-724-5425) or visit http://www.hollandamerica.com. For more
information about Holland America Line's giving program em
|SOURCE Holland America Line|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved