cut into wedges and serve.
HEARTFELT TUNA MELTS
*Promotes both calcium absorption and heart health*(Makes 4 Servings)
2 whole-wheat English muffins, split
1 (6-ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
1/3 cup chopped celery
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup low-fat Russian or Thousand Island salad dressing
3 ounces Cabot 50% Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated salt and ground black
pepper to taste
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Arrange English muffins split-side-up on baking sheet; set under
broiler until lightly toasted.
3. Meanwhile, mix together tuna, celery, onion and salad dressing. Season
with salt and pepper.
4. Top each muffin with one-fourth of tuna mixture. Return to broiler
until heated through, about 2 to 3 more minutes.
5. Top each with one-fourth of cheese and return to broiler until cheese
is melted, about 1 minute longer.
ABOUT CABOT CREAMERY COOPERATIVE
Cabot Creamery Cooperative has been in continuous operation in Vermont since 1919 and is best known as makers of "The World's Best Cheddar." Cabot is owned by the dairy farm families of Agri-Mark, the Northeast's premier dairy cooperative. For additional information on Cabot Creamery, visit http://www.cabotcheese.coop
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s),
click appropriate link.
Contact: Bob Schiers
(609) 267-4861 or email@example.com
|SOURCE Cabot Creamery Cooperative|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved