1/4 cup non-fat sour cream
1. Preheat Broiler.
2. In small bowl, partially mash beans, leaving some whole; set aside.
3. In nonstick skillet over medium heat, combine green onions, garlic and
oil; cook, stirring, until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir into
4. Lay tortillas on work surface. Spread one-forth of bean mixture over
half of each tortilla, followed by one-fourth of sweet potatoes, red
pepper, cranberries and cheese.
5. Fold bare half of each tortilla over filling. Arrange on baking sheet
and place under broiler until browned and slightly crisp. To serve,
cut each tortilla into three wedges and top each wedge with teaspoon of
sour cream and sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
CRUSTLESS SPINACH QUICHE
*Promotes calcium absorption for stronger bones, healthy eyesight and
provides protective antioxidants*(Makes 4 Servings)
2 teaspoons canola oil
1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1-1/2 cups grated Cabot 50% Reduced Fat Cheddar (about 6 ounces)
6 large egg whites
1 large egg
1/3 cup Cabot No Fat Cottage Cheese
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Coat 9-inch pie plate, preferably nonstick, with
cooking spray; set aside.
2. In nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add onion and
cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until translucent. Add spinach and
stir until moisture has evaporated about 3 minuets longer.
3. Sprinkle cheese evenly in prepared pie plate. Top with spinach
4. In medium bowl, whisk together egg whites, egg, cottage cheese, red
pepper, salt and nutmeg. Pour egg mixture evenly over spinach.
5. Bake for 30 to 4
|SOURCE Cabot Creamery Cooperative|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved