Henninger's creative staff caps off successful 2009 campaign, winning 4 awards for full production work and 5 awards for post production services.
(PRWEB) December 3, 2009 -- The 13th Annual TIVA Peer Awards were presented to television and video’s best at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. last week. Henninger Media Services (“Henninger”) capped off a successful year for its creative team, honored with a noteworthy nine awards!
Henninger’s in-house production department, Henninger Productions, won multiple awards for its turnkey script-to-screen projects, including the following:
- Gold for A Restless Giant - The Ever Changing Nature of Mount Rainier in the “Documentary (Under 30 Minutes)” category. Henninger produced this stunning documentary over the course of two years at Mount Rainier for the National Park Service.
- Gold for The Great Escape: The Final Secrets in the “Documentary (Over 30 Minutes)” category. This revealing World War II documentary was produced and fully finished by Henninger for the National Geographic Channel.
- Gold for Will Allen in the “Internet Only: Public Relations/Marketing” category, a poignant bio video produced by for Lipman Hearne and the MacArthur Foundation.
- Silver for Land Systems Overview in the “Public Relations/Marketing ($50,000 and Over)” category. This action-packed promotional piece was produced by the Henninger team for General Dynamics.
Accepting the awards on behalf of Henninger Productions was their Production Manager, Sue O’Hora. Several other members of Henninger’s experienced and talented staff were in attendance as well, accepting numerous awards for their standout work for the company’s post production business:
- Audio / Sound Design – Rob Fritts, Kenneth Gilbert, and Phelps Kelley won Gold for their sound design of National Geographic’s Orca Killing School. This was a sound design packed documentary on killer whales. Their combined efforts to complete this show made for a phenomenal audio experience.
- Color Correction – Ted Snavely won Silver for Suicide Prevention. SAIC produced this informative yet visually captivating piece for the United States Marine Corps. Dave Markun won a Bronze for The Lion and the Mouse, a documentary produced by Afflare Films. Both colorists worked on Henninger’s prestigious DaVinci 2K systems.
- Editing – Kevin McCarthy won Bronze for Busting Boredom, a piece for Animal Planet shown in zoo kiosks nationwide. This award was achieved in the “Editing: Non-Fiction (Under 30 Minutes)” category.
- Graphics – Jamie Cave and Laurie Rihner won Silver for Lifestyle, an animated Internet spot created for SRCP Media. They won this award in the “Internet Only: Graphics/Animation” category.
Henninger Media Services is extremely pleased and proud to be involved with TIVA and to win these prestigious awards chosen by our peers.
Henninger Media Services
Henninger Media Services was founded in 1983 by Robert Henninger. Henninger Media Services HMS specializes in a full range of interactive and high-definition services, including original script-to-screen production, video editing, compositing, color correction, film transfer, quality control, and duplication; as well as surround sound audio, motion graphics, design, Blu-ray and DVD. HMS has served broadcast, corporate and government clients for over 26 years in Arlington, VA. Information on HMS can be obtained by calling Eric Hansen at 703-908-4225. Further information is available online at www.henninger.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/12/prweb3290124.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2009 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Media alert: EUROECHO 20092
. VIDEO from Medialink and HealthyWomen: Breast, Bottle or Both?3
. **MEDIA ADVISORY** Measles Initiative to Announce Major Achievement in Public Health4
. Advanced Health Media Honored at NJ Finest Award Ceremony5
. Dallas Texas Weight Loss Surgeon Using Social Media To Reach Out to Patients6
. North Carolina Plastic Surgeon Embracing Social Media to Connect with Patients and Reach Out to Community7
. Atlanta Plastic Surgeon Using Social Media To Connect with Patients8
. AUDIO from Medialink and Pfizer Inc.: Reduce Holiday Stress to Help Ease Fibromyalgia9
. Free Overpayment Webinar Announced For Self-insured Health Plans To Get Immediate Relief from New $1 Trillion Overpayment Recoupment Embezzlement Market 10
. This is a Test From PR Newswire - Immediate Direct File11
. No Immediate Changes Expected in Mammogram Coverage