Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 26, 2013
The Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the antibody partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter antibody partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors antibody technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest antibody agreements announced in the healthcare sectors http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/152018-antibody-partnering-terms-and-agreements.html, covering:
- Antibody-drug conjugates
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Murine mAb
- Chimeric mAb
- Humanized mAb
- Human aAb
- Polyclonal Antibodies
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in antibody partnering and dealmaking since 2007.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided organized by antibody partnering company A-Z ,deal type, stage of development type and therapy type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of antibody technologies and products.
Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to antibody trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in antibody dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007
- Analysis of antibody deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life antibody deals
- Access to over 1,000 antibody contract documents
- The leading antibody deals by value since 2007
- Most active antibody dealmakers since 2007
- The leading antibody partnering resources
In Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements, the available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 1,500 antibody deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise antibody rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresalesand payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=152018.
Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of antibody deal trends since 2007
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of antibody agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 1000 actual antibody deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Detailed access to actual antibody contracts enter into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
- Insight into the terms included in a antibody agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Explore more reports on Biotechnology Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/biotechnology/.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/healthcare-antibody/market-partnering-deals/prweb10770744.htm.
Related medicine news :1
Copyright©2012 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved
. Weill Cornell Medical College establishes Center for Healthcare Informatics and Policy2
. Coral Calcium Company Announces New Offer Amidst Supreme Court Healthcare Decisions3
. Healthcare researchers recognized at SingHealth Duke-NUS Scientific Congress 20124
. Daily disinfection of isolation rooms reduces contamination of healthcare workers hands5
. Health inequalities could be reduced by more effective healthcare, says new study6
. Healthcare ethics consultants share lessons learned7
. Kessler Foundation stroke expert receives $145,000 grant from Healthcare Foundation of New Jersey8
. Social environmental factors affect rehospitalization risk in home healthcare patients9
. TGen, Scottsdale Healthcare lead worldwide study of new drug for patients with pancreatic cancer10
. CWRU dental and nursing students collaborate for one-stop healthcare11
. University Hospitals & Philips Healthcare to showcase imaging technology at Cleveland Medical Mart