BETHESDA, Md., March 31 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ --Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. (NYSE: HGR) announced today that it plans to report its results of operations for the first quarter ended March 31, 2009, on Monday, April 27, 2009.
The Company plans to issue a press release announcing the results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2009 on Monday, April 27, 2009, after the close of the market. The conference call is scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m., EDT, on Tuesday, April 28, 2009. Those wishing to participate should call 1-800-931-9710. In addition, a replay will be available until May 5, 2009, by dialing 1-800-642-1687 and referencing Conf. ID # 93231530.
Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc., headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic patient care services. Hanger is the market leader in the United States, owning and operating 668 patient care centers in 45 states and the District of Columbia, with over 3,500 employees including 1,070 practitioners (as of December 31, 2008). Hanger is organized into four units. The two key operating units are patient care which consists of nationwide orthotic and prosthetic practice centers and distribution which consists of distribution centers managing the supply chain of orthotic and prosthetic componentry to Hanger and third party patient care centers. The third is Linkia which is the first and only provider network management company for the orthotics and prosthetics industry. The fourth unit, Innovative Neurotronics, introduces emerging neuromuscular technologies developed through independent research in a collaborative effort with industry suppliers worldwide. For more information on Innovative Neurotronics, Inc. or the WalkAide(R), visit http://www
SOURCE Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Announces Record Revenue of $162.3 Million and 20% Growth in Earnings Per Share for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2007
2. Infor-Med, Inc. Announces New Praxis EMR Version 4 with The Praxis Knowledge Exchanger(R)
3. Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Announces Three Acquisitions Totaling Over $3.5 Million of Annual Net Revenue
4. Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Announces 2007 Year-End Earnings Release Conference Call
5. Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Succession Plan and Reaffirms Guidance
6. Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Announces an 11% Sales Increase and a 35% Increase in EPS to $0.23 for the Quarter Ended December 31, 2007, Compared to $0.17 in the Prior Year
7. Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2008 Earnings Release Conference Call
8. Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Receives Positive Outlook from Standard & Poors Rating Services
9. Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Beats First Call Q2 EPS Estimates by $0.05 on 13% Sales Growth and 57.2% Growth in Net Income
10. Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Receives Positive Outlook from Moodys Investors Service
11. Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. Announces Underwritten Public Offering by Shareholder