costs in connection with changes to the Company's international
operations resulting in (pre-tax) charges of $1.2 million, or $0.03
per share. Q3FY07 adjusted financial results to which the Company is
comparing also exclude restructuring charges of $0.3 million (pre-
tax), or $0.01 per share and a favorable resolution of tax
contingencies resulting in a $3.6 million tax credit ($0.13 per share
(2) FY08 year-to-date adjusted financial results exclude restructuring
costs resulting in (pre-tax) charges of $4.0 million, or $0.10 per
share. FY07 year-to-date financial results to which the Company is
comparing exclude restructuring charges of $2.9 million (pre-tax), or
$0.07 per share, an in-process R&D charge related to the acquisition
of Arryx of $9 million (pre-tax), or $0.33 per share, and the
favorable resolution of the tax contingencies resulting in a $3.6
million tax credit ($0.13 per share impact).
(3) Restructuring costs primarily include severance and related costs
associated with eliminating or reorganizing certain positions in our
international business operations.
(4) "As Adjusted" for FY 08 is comprised of "As Reported" less the
(5) Income tax expense was reduced during the quarter due to the
finalization of an audit of prior year income tax returns.
(6) IPRD impact of Arryx acquisition.
(7) "As Adjusted" for FY 07 is comprised of "As Reported" less the
"Restructuring Costs," "In-process R&D," and the "Resolution of the
|SOURCE Haemonetics Corporation|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved