* Personalized Health and Security Alerts published daily via SMS text
messaging and email. The alerts highlight breaking news about risks that
arise along the traveler's personal itinerary.
* Searchable Hospitals, Clinics and Pharmacies profiles for over 3,400
notable facilities around the world. Many are contracted directly with
- Emergency Room Hospitals - selected hospitals have 24/7 emergency
- Urgent Care (Walk-In) Clinics - urgent care/walk-in clinics associated
with notable hospitals worldwide.
- Notable Local Pharmacies - important information on over 500 selected
pharmacies in 126 countries.
* Medication Translation covers over 400 brand-name drugs in the 24 most-
visited countries and yields the country-specific brand names under
which common prescription and over-the-counter medications are sold.
* Medical Term/Condition Translation captures idiomatic healthcare terms
("hay fever," "CAT scan") and critical healthcare phrases ("When can I
travel?") in ten languages.
* CityHealth Profiles convey critical information about healthcare
services in hundreds of the world's most popular destinations: emergency
numbers - local emergency numbers for ambulance, police and fire,
emergency and urgent care options, vaccination requirements, local
pharmacy practices and more.
* Security Profiles contain up-to-date accounts of security risks for
hundreds of frequently visited destinations outside the U.S. Topics
include: terrorism, kidnapping, crime, political stability, reliability
of local police and transportation, preferred lodging
* txt5(SM) Group Text (SMS) Messaging allows subscribers to keep up to
five friends and family members informed of their tra
|SOURCE HTH Worldwide|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved