Medical Cannabis science meets Spiritual Cannabis Faith healing, this is greenfaith.
(PRWEB) January 25, 2010 -- Greenfaith Ministry (FEIN #'s 84-1402*** & 80-0510***, CO Charity #20093014664) is calling on all Cannabis Churches and Medical Marijuana aka "MMJ" Doctors to come together. To get oversight of all Cannabis issues. "Shamans, Doctors, and Spiritual Leaders have been in charge of healing all the worlds ailing since the beginning of man, with Cannabis as a major part", from Dr. Alberto Villoldo - The Religious and Medicinal Uses of Cannabis in China. "The Higher power's healers and messengers, should have a say in the access to the Higher power's holy healing Cannabis?, and Cannabis Churches need to be considered in all the oversights with all cannabis issues not just MMJ."
Greenfaith Ministry wants all Cannabis Churches and MMJ Dr.s as a community in whole, to ask the people of their local areas and nations to support them in their compassionate spiritual/natural healing of all communities. It is the job, gift, and mission of greenfaith believers and/or health professionals. Cannabis was and still is one of the major part of the healing of all the stricken of this world? "Why should we change who teaches the Almighty's, healing of the Nations in His books, we have not re-written these holy books.", a minister of greenfaith ministry once said. "Cannabinoids function Naturally as a global, multi-scaled, homeostatic regulator of mass and energy flow". "Cannabis in whole can address almost all fuel,food,fiber,and pollution issues." .
The Government isn't in charge of healing its people. The Government only represent us! Leave the healing to the religions and doctors. That is why All greenfaith supporters are saying, "Let the Cannabis accepting religions and doctors over-see All Cannabis issues. Through proposals like Rev. Loring's, Temple Cannabis co-op.
Churches only address spiritual, religious, and healing issues. How-ever the Cannabis Churches do ask to be considered and contacted in all the processes. At least until the state and federal discrepancy are worked out. Thus making the holy healing mother plant Cannabis legal. This is why there are petitions at state and federal levels to have cannabis/marijuana removed from scheduling as it is there illegally do to many state/federal discrepancies and illegalities. *See, George McMahon, et al. v. Board of Pharmacy, No. CV 7415 and Court of Appeals Docket #: 09-1162.*
This call is not a unwarranted or sanctioned move, the supreme religious figures in all cultures around the nations, since the beginning of time have called for Cannabis legalization, on a spiritual, medicinal, and even a recreational aspect. We all support the Interfaith Drug Policy Initiative's quoted statement, or have an official supportive position. Spiritual communities have used Cannabis to heal for thousands of years, there is not a more familiar community with Cannabis than the religious.
"The endocannabinoid system is the product of hundreds of millions years of evolution, the balance between creation and selection, as a result, all major religions have sects that sacramentally use Cannabis." This is fact and that is why currently a greenfaith church patron is already waiting on a nod for the bid submitted to the National Institutes of Health. For a federal contract to provide them with cannabis joints plus extracts for the Investigational New Drug, program and National Institute of Drug Abuse, research. Job Title - Production, Analysis, & Distribution of Cannabis & Marijuana Cigarettes - Solicitation #: N01DA-10-7773.
This is all based on a forever known fact to the Cannabis accepting religious, medical, and agriculture communities which is constantly backed by hundreds of years of scientific studies. "Cannabis in its holy natural form is the safest and most therapeutic substances known to man." Also, all communities need to know, "Cannabis is much more of a healthy, beneficial and safe mood altering substance compared to alcohol, tobacco, and even asprin".....
So stand by the believers of greenfaith and support Cannabis God's/Constitution's given right & contact one of these local groups already backing this movement:
1. Rev. R. Christie of thc-ministry.org, Hawaii
2. Rev. B. Baker of greenfaith Ministry, Colorado
3. Bro. C. Olsen of the Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church, Iowa
4. Rev. Craig X of temple420.com, California
5. Bro. C. Walton of the Nipahc.com Church, Missouri
6. Pastor D. Radmacher of Colorado Cannabis Ministry, Colorado
7. Rev. E. Lepp of Eddy's Medicinal & Spiritual gardens, California
8. Rev. Cushman of United Cannabis Ministries, California
9. Donald Ownby of AmericanCannabis.org, Virginia
10. Rev. R. Shorey of Free Life Ministry, Texas
11. Rev. N. Harris of Sacred Truth Mission, Hawaii
12. Andrew Garret aka Antique Andy of the antique Cannabis Musem
13. Rev. Laura of Colorado Cannabis Therapy Institute, Colorado
14. Rev. J. Kabik of Universal Cannabis Ministry, Earth
15. Rabbi Kahn of Inter Faith's Drug Policy Initiative, Washington, D.C.
16. Dir. P. Stanford of The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation, USA
17. Rev. K. Loring of the Temple of Advanced Enlightenment, Maine
18. Rev. Dan & Mary of the Church Of Cognizance, Arizona
19. Prof. L. Cracker of University of Mass., Massachusetts
20. Dr. Robert Gorter Owner Medical Center Cologne, Germany
21. Dr. Robert Melamede of UCCS & Cannabis Science Inc, Colorado
22. Rev. B. Shoop of Green Earth Ministries, Earth
23. Rev. James Marks Boulder thc-ministry, Colorado
24. Bro. Eric of milesofsmilesforever.com, Earth
25. Rev. R.& L. Vanwormer of Colorado-Chronix.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/MMJ/420/prweb3508394.htm.
Copyright©2010 Vocus, Inc.
All rights reserved