Tough Times Call for Tough Physical/Mental Stimulus Plan
ORLANDO, Fla., March 17 /PRNewswire/ -- GeoFitness, Inc. will launch new learning and fitness programs during the American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance Convention (AAHPERD) in Tampa, March 31-April 4 2009
GeoFitness has developed youth dance and fitness activities and partnered with the rapper Rikshaw to launch the nationwide "Get Moving America" campaign and contest.
"We are very excited to kick-off the National AAHPERD Conference and demo our new dance and fitness moves while rapper Rikshaw will perform his new song, Make Your Move," says Dr. Mitchell, Founder and President of GeoFitness, Inc.
GeoFitness is a leading provider of movement-based products and curriculum that are developmentally appropriate, easy to use, and cost effective to increase fitness and academic achievement for students of all ages.
"Our vision is to globally increase personal success through learning and fitness activities. We have found that children and youth love rap and hip hop, so why not use it to encourage adolescents to move and become healthier and more fit," says Dr. Debby Mitchell.
"GeoFitness is a valuable addition to any education curriculum. I give it my 'best in class' award for these new and innovative physical education and learning activities," says Robert P. Pangrazi, Author and Professor Emeritus at
About GeoFitness, Inc.:
GeoFitness, Inc. is an innovative fitness and learning company. It utilizes multi-sensory, movement based activities to significantly enhance both learning and fitness for every person, regardless of age, interest, gender or ability.
The company was founded in 2002 by Dr. Debby Mitchell, Associate Professor, Coordinator of Sports and Fitness for
SOURCE GeoFitness, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Us TOO Launches National SEA Blue Campaign for Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
2. UPMC Health Plan Launches New Personal Health Record
3. HealthInsuranceFinders.com Launches Video Contest for Young Directors
4. Academy of General Dentistry Launches Campaign to Focus on Tooth Erosion
5. Keeping Kids Healthy and Fit: The New York Kids Club Launches a Revolutionary New Fitness Program
6. Patient Advocate Foundation Launches Program to Help Uninsured Virginians with Chronic, Debilitating and Life-Threatening Illness Access Quality Healthcare
7. Mannatech Launches Phase One of New Sales and Training Tools
8. Coalition for Pulmonary Fibrosis Launches Aggressive Ad Campaign Directed at United States Congress
9. Actavis Launches Carvedilol Tablets in the U.S.
10. MedQuist Re-launches New, Improved Web Site
11. Elsevier launches new journal: Stem Cell Research