ATLANTA, May 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Gentiva Health Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: GTIV), a leading provider of comprehensive home health services, announced today that it plans to present at the Deutsche Bank 34th Annual Health Care Conference in Boston from 1:55 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. ET, Tuesday, May 19, 2009.
The presentations will be available to the public via a live audio web cast, which may be accessed by visiting http://investors.gentiva.com/events.cfm. Visitors to this site will also be able to request advance notifications of this or other upcoming Gentiva events.
Gentiva executives will give attendees an overview of the Company's operations and strategic priorities, and review opportunities for growth as the U.S. home health industry provides more services to an aging population.
About Gentiva Health Services, Inc.
Gentiva Health Services, Inc. is a leading provider of comprehensive home health services, delivering innovative, high quality care to patients across the United States. Gentiva is a single source for skilled nursing; physical, occupational, speech and neurorehabilitation services; hospice services; social work; nutrition; disease management education; help with daily living activities; respiratory therapy and home medical equipment; infusion therapy services; and other therapies and services. For more information, visit Gentiva's web site, http://www.gentiva.com, and its investor relations section at http://investor
SOURCE Gentiva Health Services, Inc.
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Gentiva(R) Health Services Schedules First Quarter Earnings Call and Web Cast for Thursday, April 30, 2009
2. Gentiva(R) Health Services to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
3. Gentiva(R) Health Services Sells Selected Pediatric Home Health Care Branches
4. Gentiva(R) Health Services Schedules Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2008 Earnings Call and Web Cast for Wednesday, February 18, 2009
5. Gentiva(R) Health Services to Present January 13 at J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco
6. Gentiva(R) Health Services to Present at November Investment Conferences Hosted by Oppenheimer, Credit Suisse and Stephens
7. Gentiva(R) Health Services Schedules Second Quarter Earnings Call and Web Cast for Thursday, July 31, 2008
8. Gentiva(R) Health Services to Present June 24 at Jefferies 2nd Annual Healthcare Conference in New York
9. Gentiva(R) Health Services Acquires Leading Colorado Home Health Provider
10. Gentiva(R) Health Services to Present May 21 at 2008 Citi Investment Research Global Health Care Conference in New York
11. Gentiva(R) Health Services Announces First Quarter 2008 Results and Reaffirms Financial Outlook