MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 15 /PRNewswire/ --
- WHEN: Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 11 a.m. EDT
- LOCATION: Online, with complimentary registration
- Sanjiv Bhaskar, Director, Global Personal Protective Equipment Markets, Frost & Sullivan
- Daniel Shipp, President, ISEA
- Global economic slowdown is challenging for every industry segment and companies large and small are struggling to meet their business targets and remain profitable.
- Despite this slowdown, the indications are that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) industry is likely to remain steady and has potential to recover quickly.
- Various PPE segments are expected to benefit more than others as the PPE market rebounds.
- Highlights of the presentation include:
- A snapshot of the global economy and its impact on PPE markets
- An analysis of market trends
- Opportunities for growth
- Tactics for expanding specific product segments
- This teleconference is a must for CEOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Business Development Managers, Strategic Planners, Marketing Executive and Research Staff, active in the Personal Protection Equipment marketplace and potential investors considering market entry.
- Attend this analyst briefing and receive a chance for a complimentary admission to Frost & Sullivan's flagship event, Growth Innovation & Leadership: A Frost & Sullivan Global Congress on Corporate Growth. GIL Global connects senior executives with innovative ideas and strategies that will accelerate the growth rates of their companies.
"Personal Protective Equipment Industry is concerned that the global economic slowdown will adversely impact its revenues and growth," states Bhaskar. "The worry may not be unfounded, but there is hope that this industry will be spared the harsh treatment that many industry segments are being subjected to as a result of global economic meltdown."
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best in class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best practice models to drive the generation, evaluation and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 31 offices on six continents. To join our Growth Partnership, please visit http://www.frost.com.
ISEA, the International Safety Equipment Association, is the trade association in the United States for companies that manufacture safety and personal protective equipment. Its member companies are world leaders in the design and manufacture of protective clothing and equipment used in factories, construction sites, hospitals and clinics, farms, schools, laboratories, emergency response and in the home. For more than 75 years, ISEA has set the standard for personal protective equipment manufacturers, supporting and promoting the business interests of its member companies, united in the goal of protecting the health and safety of people worldwide.
Frost & Sullivan
Related medicine news :1
. Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Zecotek Photonics Medical Imaging Achievement, Development of Next-Generation Scintillation Crystals and Photo Detector Technology2
. Frost & Sullivan Recognizes CRi for Innovations Leading to Personalized Medicine3
. Frost & Sullivan Honours LyondellBasell With Customer Value Enhancement Award4
. Rise in Sleeping Disorders Triggers High Demand for Sleep Service Facilities in Europe, Notes Frost & Sullivan5
. BioMedical Technology Solutions, Inc. a Division of BioMedical Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. Symbol (BMTL) OTCBB Receives Frost & Sullivans Product Innovation of the Year Award6
. Kenyan Pharmaceutical Industry Can Expect Significant Growth Despite Global Conditions, Finds Frost & Sullivan7
. Tough Recessionary Times, but Frost & Sullivan Believes Its Not All Gloomy for African Healthcare Markets8
. Frost & Sullivan: Rheumatoid Arthritis Therapeutics in Malaysia9
. Frost & Sullivan: End-to-End Integration of HD Devices in the Operating Room Ushers in a New Era in Disruptive Technology10
. Expanding Patient Population Creates a Huge Market for Invasive Pressure Monitoring and Hemodynamic Monitoring, Finds Frost & Sullivan11
. Frost & Sullivan Accolade for Ferring Pharmaceuticals