"Despite the supporting growth factors in APAC healthcare delivery, majority of the developing countries are still faced with the challenges of insufficient funding for the healthcare sector in relation to the national GDP and disparity in terms of distribution of healthcare within the urban and rural regions. Furthermore, the attraction of new players and the expansion of the existing major players will likely intensify the level of competition in both the domestic and regional markets, in which majority of the healthcare providers are expected to compete on the basis of operational efficiencies and brand name leveraging," explains Lee.
The fast growing competition for the lucrative healthcare delivery market signifies the importance of healthcare players to react timely and efficiently towards the changing trends in the market. In the present scenario, corporate activities, such as M&A and partnerships are gradually gaining popularity for rapid turnarounds and swift penetration into diversified healthcare segments.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best in class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 35 offices on six continents. To join our Growth Partnership, please visit '/>"/>
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine news :
1. Supernanny Jo Frost Joins the Partnership for a Drug-Free America in Supporting Time To Talk(TM)
2. Masimo Corporation Receives a Frost & Sullivan 2007 Industry Best Practices Award for Pulse Oximetry Leadership
3. Panomics Inc.: Recipient of the Frost & Sullivan 2007 United States Drug Discovery Technologies Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award
4. Novadaqs SPY Imaging System named Product of the Year by Frost and Sullivan
5. Gary Tschautscher of Nonin Medical, Inc. Receives CEO of 2007 for North American Patient Monitoring From Frost & Sullivan
6. Kelloggs Frosted Flakes Gold(TM) Helps Moms Get the Gold
7. MedApps Receives Prestigious Frost & Sullivan Award
8. Nancy Frost Joins Lawson-Hawks as Employee Benefits Vice President
9. Accurays CyberKnife System Receives 2008 North American Medical Devices Product of the Year Award From Frost & Sullivan
10. Help Your Kids Earn an A for Attentiveness with a Bowl of Frosted Mini- Wheats(R) Cereal for Breakfast
11. Therapy Could Save Limbs After Frostbite