426,830 (ABC figures, August 2007) and a readership of more than 1.4
million people worldwide.
2. FT.com is one of the world's leading business information websites, and
the internet partner of the FT newspaper. Since its relaunch in May
2002, the website has continued to be the definitive home for business
intelligence on the web, providing an essential source of news,
comment, data and analysis for the global business community. FT.com
attracts 5.3 million unique monthly users (ABC electronic figures,
January 2007) generating 40.4 million page views and has 100,000
3. The FT Group's pan-European network of national business newspapers and
online services including France's leading business newspaper and
website, Les Echos and lesechos.fr. In February 2000, the FT launched
a new German language newspaper, FT Deutschland, with a fully
integrated online business news and data service.
4. Through FT Interactive Data, the FT Group is one of the world's leading
sources of securities pricing and specialist financial information to
global institutional, professional and individual investors. Its
products include eSignal, an online realtime streaming quotation
service for brokers and active traders.
5. FT Business, which produces specialist information on the retail,
personal and institutional finance industries. It publishes the UK's
premier personal finance magazine, Investors Chronicle, and The Banker,
Money Management and Financial Adviser for professional advisers.
6. The Mergermarket Group, whose products and services provide the global
advisory and corporate communities with intelligence and analysis. With
regional head offices in London, New York and Hong Kong and 200
|SOURCE The Financial Times|
Copyright©2007 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved