BOSTON, Feb. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Cell phones have become integral to our ability to communicate effectively. Connecting is immediate and often location independent. Connecting can be intimate and sometimes even profound. And now connecting can be more visually engaging with new MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) technology used by family, friends and support networks to inspire, motivate or simply make someone smile.
MMS is basically the multimedia equivalent of the hugely popular text messaging. A new online application offered by Cellyspace enables users to upload, edit, crop and compose their own image and audio files into meaningful messages. Up to 8 slides can be sent, including audio, video, text and images. For details visit http://www.cellyspace.com/help.
"Creating thoughtful messages can have an immediate and emotional
impact on that special person at that special time, especially when
received on their mobile phone," says Rich Eicher, President of Skycore
LLC, developers of Cellyspace.
Suggestions for using MMS to inspire include:
* The Parental Connection -- Texting "teen-speak" isn't necessary, let an
image tell the story.
* Emotional Support -- Show support, especially at the time when it's
needed the most.
* The Guardian Angel -- Spiritual reflection can inspire both content
creator and receiver.
* Motivation -- Emphasizing positive thinking can really make a
* The Wingman -- A guy's way to show support for a friend.
* Humor -- There's always time for a funny picture, joke or story.
* Reassurance -- Foster confidence and determination.
* Congratulations -- Everyone likes praise, there's no limit.
* 'I Love You' Message -- Send anytime, no need to wait for a special
* Scheduled Alerts -- Reminders are useful for all, not just for teens and
|SOURCE Skycore LLC|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved