studies [poster]. Presented at: the 3rd Biennial Conference of the
International Society for Bipolar Disorders; January 27-28, 2008;
Delhi, India; January 30, 2008; Agra, India.
10. Introduction to Depression and Bipolar Disorder. Available at:
http://www.dbsalliance.org/pdfs/introbrochurec2.pdf. Accessed March
11. Judd LL, Akiskal HS, Schettler PJ, et al. The Long-term Natural
History of the Weekly Symptomatic Status of Bipolar I Disorder. Arch
Gen Psychiatry. 2002; 59:530-537.
12. Judd LL, Akiskal HS, Schettler PJ, et al. A Prospective Investigation
of the Natural History of the Long-term Weekly Symptomatic Status of
Bipolar II Disorder. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2003; 60:26 -269.
13. Hirschfeld RMA, Lewis L, Vornik LA. Perceptions and Impact of Bipolar
Disorder: How Far Have We Really Come? Results of the National
Depressive and Manic- Depressive Association 2000 Survey of
Individuals With Bipolar Disorder. J Clin Psychiatry. 2003; 64:161
14. Oquendo MA, Chaudhury SR, Mann JJ. Pharmacotherapy of Suicidal
Behavior in Bipolar Disorder. Archives of Suicide Research. 2005;
15. American Psychiatric Association. Practice Guideline for the Treatment
of Patients With Bipolar Disorder, Second Edition. April 2002.
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved