1. SEROQUEL Prescribing Information. Available at
http://www1.astrazeneca-us.com/pi/seroquel.pdf. Accessed April 23,
2. Data on File, AstraZeneca LP, DA-SER-51.
3. Shastry, BS. Bipolar disorder: an update. Neurochemistry International.
4. Hirschfeld RMA, Calabrese JR, Weissman MM, et al. Screening for Bipolar
in the Community. J Clin Psychiatry. 2003; 64:53-59.
5. U.S. Bureau of the Census -- 2005. Available at:
Accessed April 2, 2007.
6. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition,
Text Revision. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association; 2000:
7. Vieta E, Eggens I, Persson I, et al. Efficacy and safety of quetiapine
in combination with lithium or divalproex as maintenance treatment for
bipolar I disorder [poster]. Presented at: The 20th European College of
Neuropsychopharmacology Congress; October 13-17, 2007; Vienna, Austria.
8. Suppes T, Liu S, Paulsson B, et al. Maintenance treatment in Bipolar I
disorder with quetiapine concomitant with lithium or divalproex: a
North American placebo-controlled, randomized multicenter trial
[poster]. Presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American College
of Neuropsychopharmacology; December 9-13, 2007; Boca Raton, FL, USA.
9. Brecher M, Liu S, Paulsson B. Quetiapine in the maintenance treatment
of bipolar I
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved