PHILADELPHIA, March 17 /PRNewswire/ -- ClinicTools, Inc. is happy to announce the birth of ClinicTools(R) - an Internet-based clinical applications developed exclusively to assist healthcare providers and facilities. ClinicTools(R) is an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) designed to serve as a treatment development platform, patient appointment scheduling system, patient appointment reminder and a communication medium exclusively for healthcare providers.
ClinicTools(R) makes it easier for:
- Any clinician to create patient health information (PHI), establish treatment options, schedule patient appointment, collaborate with other healthcare providers, and bill for services rendered anywhere, anytime.
- Clinical Supervisor, Medical Director, designated Quality Control staff, or any member of the management team to review patient charts to determine compliance with applicable company's policies and procedures, or regulatory agencies rules and regulations.
- Clinical staffs to seek professional opinion of another clinician, thereby incorporate that into treatment options regardless of distance and time.
- Clinicians to leave message for one another if documentation error is discovered, thereby allowing the clinician who created the chart to make the necessary correction before it becomes a matter of deficiency.
- Patients to find out if they have an appointment or not. All a patient needs to do is log on to https://www.clinictools.org, enter his or her Patient ID or Social Security Number and the system would let the patient know if appointment is scheduled for that patient or not.
Healthcare providers are no longer confined in any way, shape or form. Helpful interactions in the interest of adequate patient care are now possible and available to any clinician with Internet access.
ClinicTools(R) provides ongoing training for clinicians in how to properly document a patient's problems and also in the principles of diagnosis with emphasis on psycho-diagnosis. It also covers how to properly evaluate signs and symptoms to be sure that nothing is overlooked. ClinicTools(R) is designed to search patient information to alert physicians of any possible complication(s) likely to arise from the current medication, looking at medication(s) ever taken by the patient. The Electronic Medical Record of the future is here and it is 100% HIPAA compliant.
ClinicTools(R) was developed in its entirety by Henry I. Balogun, Ph.D., Chairman/CEO, ClinicTools, Inc. If you would like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview, please call (215) 294-6790 or send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Henry I. Balogun, Ph.D., Chairman/CEO
Tel.: (215) 294-6790
Mobile Phone: (215) 704-8223
This release was issued through eReleases(TM). For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
Related medicine news :1
. More proof needed of safety and quality of electronic personal health records2
. Glades General Hospital First in Palm Beach County to Provide On-Site Electronic Birth Registration3
. The ScottCare Corporation Completes Acquisition of Rozinn Electronics, a Leading Manufacturer of Cardiac Diagnostic Products4
. Keane Wins $1 Million Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Implementation at New Jersey-Based Acute Care Facility5
. West Penn Allegheny Health System Selects Electronic Health Record From Allscripts6
. Sandia National Laboratories Selects Allscripts Electronic Health Record and Practice Management for Employee Health Center7
. Kaiser Permanente Named Green Electronics Champion by EPA, Green Electronics Council8
. The Cardiovascular Multimedia Network (CVMD) and the International Society of Endovascular Specialists (ISES) Join Forces to Educate Practitioners Worldwide Through Electronic Media9
. Texas Childrens Hospital Selects Hyland Softwares OnBase to Complete Electronic Medical Records Initiative10
. Lakeside Systems Selects Allscripts Electronic Health Record for 100 Physicians11
. Herley Industries, Inc. Receives a $5 Million Award from EDO for Electronic Components for IEDs