- Site surveys to verify network coverage and operation;
- Easy-to-use single-view network health analysis;
- One-click troubleshooting assistance with live network status;
- Visualization of network characteristics, such as coverage,
interference and data rate;
- Visualizing the impact of the most common access point parameters, such
as channel bonding, number of streams, and legacy support mode;
- Generating reports for the IT-management and deployment engineers; and
- Using site survey data to enable an easy Ekahau RTLS deployment.
ESS is the only site survey tool on the market that enables RTLS deployment after the standard Wi-Fi site survey, by creating an RTLS positioning model from the survey data. Any Wi-Fi network analyzed with ESS is ready for tracking assets and people with Wi-Fi tags and RTLS software.
Ekahau RTLS 4.X, with its support of 802.11n, is available now. ESS 4.5., which will include the 802.11n support, will ship during the third quarter of 2008. Existing customers with an active support and maintenance contract will receive the ESS 802.11n upgrades free of charge.
About Ekahau Inc.
Ekahau Inc. is the industry leader in providing Wi-Fi-based RTLS
solutions. Ekahau's customers, including several Fortune 500 companies
worldwide, are realizing the benefits of Wi-Fi based location services and
innovative Wi-Fi network planning and optimization tools. Ekahau's
solutions are being used in more than 150 hospitals around the world, as
well as by manufacturers, mining/oil/gas companies, government agencies and
the military. Ekahau partners include wireless software developers, leading
system integrators and international OEM partners, who develop and market
wireless enterprise applications. Ekahau is a U.S. based corporation, with
offices in Saratoga, Calif.; Reston, Va.; Helsinki, Finland; and Hong Kong,
China. For more information about
|SOURCE Ekahau Inc.|
Copyright©2008 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved